General

Trying to get my gf fatter

My girlfriend has recently started to gain some weight, about 5-10 pounds. Is there anyway I can accelerate this and signal to her that I want it to continue? She has always had a hell of a great ass (picture below is from when she was only 118 pounds) now she is around 130 and it has basically went all to her thighs and butt.

Any tips are appreciated!

First 3 pics are 118lb, last pic is current (130lsmiley
2 years
attachment
attachment
attachment
attachment

1) Were I you, I wouldn't have posted pictures of her without permission.

2) IMO, the most you should do is encourage until she gives you a clue that she wants to gain.

3) I would complement her without saying specifically it was because she's fatter. I would center as many activities around eating as possible. And I would make sure whatever food she eats / has available to her is delicious. Better food costs more, but you are trying to link eating with positive feelings.
2 years

CaptainFractal:
1) Were I you, I wouldn't have posted pictures of her without permission.

2) IMO, the most you should do is encourage until she gives you a clue that she wants to gain.

this. even though the pics aren't even about the same person lol.
2 years

You are very lucky, she's looks to be adorable. I would be a subtle encourager. Be sure house/apartment are well stocked, frequent eating out opportunities and always, always, complements on her appearance.
I would not even mention weight or weight gains, just that she looks amazing to you.
2 years

Brown86:
You are very lucky to still have her around?that sounds cool🥰🍻i have to go see my feeders picture of us together
before I lost him to covid

I am so sorry that you’ve lost him.
2 years

Make sure you are open about your intentions. Don't be sneaky. It is her body, and you need to be there for it as it changes. Her mobility and possibly energy will decrease.

You're in a relationship. If you want her to gain weight, have a discussion. Let her know about your kink. She might be willing to engage with it or even enjoy it. But respect her decision most of all.
2 years