General

Catfishing

Holy shit! thats pretty intense tho.. i mean to have someone pretend to be you and use all your info regardless if it were real or not. that kinda gives me the hebiejebies.. I think anyone spending enough time in the gainer crowd has had experience with catfish. I know I have. I've also developed a system to find out who the catfish are. All you have to do is ask for a picture of them doing something very specific. usually its a face picture, i'll ask them to stick their tongue out to the side or point to a specific part of their face or whatever, and i'll say that i just want to know if they're real or not and that i'll do the same for them. it works every time. and if the person on the other end thinks its ridiculous or gives reasons as to why they cant.. 1, they're probably fake and you shouldnt waste your time with them. or 2, they are real but they arent willing to play along for a moment to prove they're actually real, and how lame is that? you wanna chat and hang with rad people right? bla, anyway.. use this!! it works!!
2 years

Catfishing

aloicious:
Holy shit! thats pretty intense tho.. i mean to have someone pretend to be you and use all your info regardless if it were real or not. that kinda gives me the hebiejebies.. I think anyone spending enough time in the gainer crowd has had experience with catfish. I know I have. I've also developed a system to find out who the catfish are. All you have to do is ask for a picture of them doing something very specific. usually its a face picture, i'll ask them to stick their tongue out to the side or point to a specific part of their face or whatever, and i'll say that i just want to know if they're real or not and that i'll do the same for them. it works every time. and if the person on the other end thinks its ridiculous or gives reasons as to why they cant.. 1, they're probably fake and you shouldnt waste your time with them. or 2, they are real but they arent willing to play along for a moment to prove they're actually real, and how lame is that? you wanna chat and hang with rad people right? bla, anyway.. use this!! it works!!

Totally agree. Anyone not wanting to do some sort of live verification is probably a fake or just not serious. Good way to expose the Grifters looking for $ or to scam you.
2 years

Catfishing

Postsnackism:
Pretty dumb to pretend to be one of the most famous models out there.

A lot of them really don't have even the most basic fundamental understanding of the fetish. I always find it amusing when they use a picture of a 600lb women for their profile, then claim they're a feeder looking for a male feedee 🤔🤣
2 years

Catfishing

I tried signing up for largefriends.com for a month (you can only DM properly with a premium account), and the only responses I got were accounts I didn't even message and were as vague as possible (imo it seemed like they didn't even belong there). For one of them, they backed off after sending me their number because I asked to play with them on steam, and blocked me. Cancelled my subscription, better off on a normal dating site and just find a girl that you can get up to. Having a positive attitude towards food is a plus, but forget being upfront about this fetish because these specialty sites suck.

I suppose a more inoffensive way to bait them out is by timestamping with a body gesture, but that would work better when the site of choice has its own phone app.
2 years

Catfishing

I had someone ask me if I had any dealing with catfishing on here and I had to look up the term.
I honestly had no idea what the term meant.
2 years