Submission and domination

Belly button fucking

But why stop at just the belly button?! Why not use any and all creases of fat the same way.😉

🤤
2 years

Belly button fucking

EIIe:
But why stop at just the belly button?! Why not use any and all creases of fat the same way.😉

🤤

Fupas for the win
2 years

Belly button fucking

EIIe:

🤤

Fupas for the win
2 years

Belly button fucking

EIIe:

🤤

I agree completely!
2 years

Belly button fucking

Slasher92:
I feel this is an extremely underrated act/form of intimacy, especially in Feedism.

Literally fattening up your partner until their belly provides a new source of pleasure. Reminding them what a good, greedy piggy they’ve been, that they’re so gluttonous that their belly is a new hole to fuck. And then leaving a nice, warm, dripping mess in their belly button.

10/10 would do again and again

Yes as the feeder all the way.
2 years

Belly button fucking

Chefdepear:
I'll tell you all a quick story. I never thought of belly button fucking until my S/O and I were taking a shower together. Since last year she's put over 20lbs on her frame. With my help of course. She's about 350 now. Anyway, we getting hot and heavy and she has a double belly. I slip my dick right in-between her belly and into her belly button. I had the one the strongest orgasms I have ever felt in awhile. It was so erotic. Knowing that her double felt like a huge vagina while I pounded away.

I can so much confirm this
2 years

Belly button fucking

I love having my belly button taken care of as well as my fat rolls, it makes me realize how fat I am to allow this and it's super exciting
2 years

Belly button fucking

Slasher92:
I feel this is an extremely underrated act/form of intimacy, especially in Feedism.

Literally fattening up your partner until their belly provides a new source of pleasure. Reminding them what a good, greedy piggy they’ve been, that they’re so gluttonous that their belly is a new hole to fuck. And then leaving a nice, warm, dripping mess in their belly button.

10/10 would do again and again

It's a dream of mine to fatten a man up so much that I can peg his gut.

Alternatively, a man being so fat he can use his own fat as a new hole? Utter perfection.
2 years

Belly button fucking

I find the idea of this hot.
1 year

Belly button fucking

EIIe:

🤤

Yes yes and yes
1 year
12   loading