Fat experiences

Revisiting old posts

Curious if anyone else does this. Every once in a while I spend some time digging back through my old post history on this site. It's fascinating to reminisce on all the "firsts" and "man I'm fat" moments in the past that have turned into every day life now.

I just re-read my first post ever talking about how my belly was starting to pooch out when I wore my old size 32 jeans. I doubt I could even button those jeans now, and if I could the result would not be a "little pooch".
2 years

Revisiting old posts

Absolutely. I like seeing how my attitudes and thoughts have changed, or not.
2 years

Revisiting old posts

It’s crazy to think back when I first joined FF I was only 130 lbs and I kept talking about wanting to get to 200 lbs! Now I’m well over 200!
2 years

Revisiting old posts

I've just hit 200 which always felt like it would be huge milestone. I honestly expected to feel bigger. A friend who has known me since high school (where I weighed 135) recently saw me for the first time and said I look like a "gentle giant" and a "teddy bear" right now and it was crazy. Mostly because I still often feel pretty small.
2 years

Revisiting old posts

I remember in 2008, when I was hovering around 199. I had been 145 in 1995 when I graduated. 200 seemed like some "magical" number - a line that I shouldn't cross. I was 247.4 this morning...
2 years