Fat experiences

The male fupa is my favorite!

There is so much stuff I love about fat people - how a big belly looks, how their fat moves and shakes, how great their squishy bodies feel - but I think the FUPA is my favorite part, especially on guys!

FUPA is short for Fat Upper Pubic (or Penis, or Pussy) Area, if you didn't know. Some guys call it their "fat pad" but I just think that sounds so unappealing. Plus, on lots of guys it's not a "pad" hanging over their business so much as it is just a "puffing up" of the flesh around their genitals.

My boyfriend is blessed with a gorgeous big fupa. Even though he's quite a big guy, his fupa is pretty meaty for his size - at least in my limited experience. I have been with bigger guys whose fupas were smaller than his is already. But the differences between fat bodies, the variety of shapes and sizes is part of what makes fat people so amazing, isn't it?

I love how soft his fupa is, I love to touch it, hold it, squeeze it, and nibble on it. smiley I think it's the softest and squishiest fat on his whole fat squishy body, actually.

Everyone's fupa looks a little different, just depending on how their fat is distributed on their body. My fella's fupa is a big soft pillow with two sexy rolls. They hide his penis completely from view when it's flaccid, and now at his current size, when it becomes erect basically the head of his penis peeks out through the rolls. It is so cute and so hot, I just love it!

For guys that are sensitive or self conscious about having a fupa - don't be. They are wonderful, they are sexy, and FAs love them! And if you have concerns about their impact on your ability to have sex, don't fret. There are lots of hot ways to have sex with partners with big fupas. smiley
2 years

I’m beginning to like so many more things about getting fat. The fupa is one of them. I have a small one but it will grow. At another site a guy said his was so big that when he walked it stimulated him so much he’d often ejaculate. I can only imagine how much fun that would be, to walk into a meeting having just shot a load in my skivvies wondering if anyone knew. 😁
2 years

MarshmallowMinotaur:
At another site a guy said his was so big that when he walked it stimulated him so much he’d often ejaculate.

I talked to my bf about this, and he has heard about a couple of individuals who were able to do this - basically bring themselves to orgasm, hands-free. He is very dismayed that he has not developed a similar ability, Lmao!

This might be going into too much detail... but I recently brought my fatboy to ejaculation by jiggling his fupa with my hand. ʘoʘ Which is kind of like a hands-free orgasm, if you define it as "direct contract with gentials."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just some of the cool sexy stuff that skinny people are missing out on!
2 years

This is one of those things that no one ever spoke of about being obese that I faced full on while in my twenties. I had just graduated college and had an opportunity to start over with my then girlfriend who was way older than me so I didn't have a reference until I gained into the mid three hundreds and that is when the shrinkage came and was overwhelming because I didn't know how we would have sex but she taught me that some women feel pleased pleasing their men especially with a fupa so I know everything about this.
2 years

WideJuan76:
I didn't have a reference until I gained into the mid three hundreds and that is when the shrinkage came and was overwhelming because I didn't know how we would have sex but she taught me that some women feel pleased pleasing their men especially with a fupa so I know everything about this.

This is a very interesting topic. I love my fupa, but I can see it is different for guys.

You got to be very big, I think, yes? Did you ever get to the point your fupa covered your penis completely?
2 years

WideJuan76:
I didn't have a reference until I gained into the mid three hundreds and that is when the shrinkage came and was overwhelming because I didn't know how we would have sex but she taught me that some women feel pleased pleasing their men especially with a fupa so I know everything about this.

supergirl:
This is a very interesting topic. I love my fupa, but I can see it is different for guys.

You got to be very big, I think, yes? Did you ever get to the point your fupa covered your penis completely?

Yeah. For me, it started happening as I got to four hundred pounds and it is startling at first because you actually see the whole process go down. Luckily, I had a female who showed me that there are other ways to please her especially with a woman who actually gets off to pleasing you.
2 years

WideJuan76:
Yeah. For me, it started happening as I got to four hundred pounds and it is startling at first because you actually see the whole process go down. Luckily, I had a female who showed me that there are other ways to please her especially with a woman who actually gets off to pleasing you.

Oh there are lots of ways to have sex, it is never impossible. Where there is the will, there is a way! smiley

It sounds like you had a pretty dramatic gain, just like my guy... do you mind me asking how big did you get? When your fupa outgrew your penis, could you still reach it at least?
2 years

amazingem:
There is so much stuff I love about fat people - how a big belly looks, how their fat moves and shakes, how great their squishy bodies feel - but I think the FUPA is my favorite part, especially on guys!

FUPA is short for Fat Upper Pubic (or Penis, or Pussy) Area, if you didn't know. Some guys call it their "fat pad" but I just think that sounds so unappealing. Plus, on lots of guys it's not a "pad" hanging over their business so much as it is just a "puffing up" of the flesh around their genitals.

My boyfriend is blessed with a gorgeous big fupa. Even though he's quite a big guy, his fupa is pretty meaty for his size - at least in my limited experience. I have been with bigger guys whose fupas were smaller than his is already. But the differences between fat bodies, the variety of shapes and sizes is part of what makes fat people so amazing, isn't it?

I love how soft his fupa is, I love to touch it, hold it, squeeze it, and nibble on it. smiley I think it's the softest and squishiest fat on his whole fat squishy body, actually.

Everyone's fupa looks a little different, just depending on how their fat is distributed on their body. My fella's fupa is a big soft pillow with two sexy rolls. They hide his penis completely from view when it's flaccid, and now at his current size, when it becomes erect basically the head of his penis peeks out through the rolls. It is so cute and so hot, I just love it!

For guys that are sensitive or self conscious about having a fupa - don't be. They are wonderful, they are sexy, and FAs love them! And if you have concerns about their impact on your ability to have sex, don't fret. There are lots of hot ways to have sex with partners with big fupas. smiley

I gotta say, my (currently fairly small) fupa is one of my favorite parts of me. Sounds like your boyfriend's is quite impressive, lucky him!
2 years

WideJuan76:

amazingem:
Oh there are lots of ways to have sex, it is never impossible. Where there is the will, there is a way! smiley

It sounds like you had a pretty dramatic gain, just like my guy... do you mind me asking how big did you get? When your fupa outgrew your penis, could you still reach it at least?

I went from 232 at 6'3 to about 466 at might highest and I started out top heavy but as I got past four hundred was when the weight went to my bottom half. I have long arms so that wasn't an issue. It was just covered up at all times no matter what and that is a mind blower for a guy who never had that type of issue.
2 years

amazingem:

This might be going into too much detail... but I recently brought my fatboy to ejaculation by jiggling his fupa with my hand. ʘoʘ Which is kind of like a hands-free orgasm, if you define it as "direct contract with gentials."

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Just some of the cool sexy stuff that skinny people are missing out on!

You are correct - skinny people don’t know what they are missing.

It is not too much detail about getting your boyfriend off by jiggling his fupa. That is awesome. I have a pretty big belly, but my fupa is relatively small. I can’t wait until it is big enough to make me cum just by jiggling it!
2 years
12   loading