Gaining

Stuffing frustration

I recently chatted with a woman who is starting to gain...she says the frustrating part is she gets really into eating, but then gets too full to eat any more and has to stop and impatiently wait until she's hungry again the next day.

I predicted this'll be less of a problem when she gains more--her appetite will return faster.

Has anyone felt this frustration and noticed it lessening as they've gained? Details please!
2 years

Stuffing frustration

I have the same problem so I'll be looking to see what people say, too! 😁
2 years

Stuffing frustration

The most common frustration I get when stuffing is when I don't have enough time to enjoy it. I have tried to do a lunch stuffing and then go back to work or run errands, but then that usually leads to me getting a second wind of hunger that I can't stop to do anything about, or worse a full belly that wants attention that I have to ignore.

When I first started stuffing, I had that problem that I pushed too hard at first and then didn't want to eat again for a long time. Sometimes it is better to take a break earlier so that you can work up a second wind.
2 years

Stuffing frustration

Yes definitely. I always had these problems.

I made some good food with a lot of calories and after eating half of it I realized that my stomach was already too full.
I tried a lot to overcome this problem. Sometimes I ate nothing for the whole day.
Other times I made different dishes to not get bored of the taste.

But recently I finally managed to overcome this problem.
I kind of had a full week with only one task for the each day. Eat as much foods as possible.

The first 3 days were hard. But I managed to push through them with a bit of effort. After these first days I accepted the feeling of beeing completely full and worked on getting more and more food in there.

Besides the fact that I put on some good weight during this week I realized that my capacity is growing since then. Yes it is still possible that I hate myself for not being able to eat as much as I want. But the moment when you can feel that you can eat more and more after each day is making up for it and that helps a lot.
2 years

Stuffing frustration

So, switching up the food to keep it interesting, and taking breaks... I tried it today (with a little feeder assistance 😉) and that seemed to help! 😁 Still not as impressive of a food-load as I wanted, but better than before!
2 years