General

My preference for body size has gotten bigger over time

When I was younger and really got into this fetish I really only liked chubby bodies. No stretch marks noticeable, not too many rolls, and felt uncomfortable when they were overly big (by my old standards).

Now I've noticed over time I would look at progressively larger girls. Now I love stretch marks, big bellies with many rolls, and my limit on size is double what it used to be.

I'm unsure if it was just my comfort with bigger bodies changing with more exposure or if it was my own weight gain that helped push my instrest to change.
2 years

I have never really thought about this. Spontaneous I would actually simply say that this is similar to (let's give a well known example) drugs like alcohol.

Over the months/years you have been drinking alcohol, let's say wine. At the start you needed one bottle of wine to get really drunk. But now you have to drink 2,5 botles of wine to get really drunk.

I would just say that this is what's happening. Of course there can be other other (external) influences like your own weight gain or just your ''aging'' mind. Just like with cars. At the start a little car (power) is enough for you, but with time you want more; faster acceleration, greater top speed, better cornering.

Just a quick thought about this topic without much thinking by myself. smiley
2 years

I agree. I'm a longterm relations guy, but in between I have met women in various shapes. I have found out that my taste for larger ladies increases by time. Ideally I would meet a 25 BMI woman with the same kink as me, and then combine lots of good food and love and get her to 450 - 500, if it is comfortable for her.
2 years

I too have changed my preferences. I used to really love large pregnant bellies, and merely overweight women/girls. Now as I have aged I love obese women with large fat bellies and huge thighs and buttocks/bottoms, the softer the better.
2 years

When I first realized that I liked big women I mainly liked ssbbws and not immobile women. However now I love ssbbws and I love seeing immobile women too. The bigger the better I say!
2 years

I know exactly what you mean. For me my attracton for larger and larger has increased as time has gone on. Unfortunately most women never reach the very high weights ( which is understandable ). But as we know there are some ladies of true size.
2 years

I didn’t ever think I’d be so attracted to members of the 300 club, but being with my wife a while has expanded my horizon more than what it already was :-) Her belly covers up her lap and her rolls are super-soft :-)
2 years

I have definitely noticed this, too. I used to have a limit, probably due to less informed concerns about health and internalised fat phobia (which if you've seen my journey here or on curvage you know I have decimated and just blooooown up! I'm close to doubling my pre-gaining weight in less than a year now). But now, there are no limits for enjoying others or for myself; the thought of becoming SSBBW &/or immobile arouses me like crazy now, but it's not something that would be realistic for me (at least not long term).

I think so long as health and safety have been considered, everyone is into it and consenting...awesome!
2 years