General

I don't know if being a feedee / feeder is for me

I thought I'm feeder but now I don't know why, but for a long time I have thought that it would be fun and sexy to find a very fat morbidly obese feeder, which is actually a feeder and would make me much bigger than he / she is πŸ˜…. It's so stupid idea but i love it dunno why πŸ˜•.
2 years

themilkyweigh:
as an extremely *** of a human being, i often daydream about feeding a skinny little thing until we both end up fat and soft and happy

Me too….
2 years

Accept yourself for what you are. If you want try it or find others to talk about it.
2 years

Arha13:
I thought I'm feeder but now I don't know why, but for a long time I have thought that it would be fun and sexy to find a very fat morbidly obese feeder, which is actually a feeder and would make me much bigger than he / she is πŸ˜…. It's so stupid idea but i love it dunno why πŸ˜•.

Honestly, it’s not weird. Liking bigger people, and wanting a sort of reverse relationship where the bigger person feeds the skinnier person is definitely interesting and something that, if you really like it, should explore it.
2 years

Arha13:

Me too
2 years

That actually does sound lovely.
2 years

Arha13:

This is a wonderful idea, I'd love to have this happen to me!
2 years