Fat experiences

Feeders who got fat: share your story!

Belly the Kid:
I've always been a belly lover since I was a child. My ex wife gained a lot of weight over the years and after we divorced I started gaining. I've gone from abs to flabs and from a 6 pack to a keg. I'm up about 60 lbs since the pandemic started
Oh damn, Sound like it's been a pretty big change!
2 years

Belly the Kid:
Yes, I've grown a pretty big ball belly[/quote]Thank you for sharing your experience!
2 years

I was once a slim and trim feeder wannabe. My GFs new about it over the years but we never really did anything about it. I then finally got with a girl who actually had some weight on her. Not much weight, but enough to tempt me into tempting her.

Needless to say l, over the following years she put on about 5 stone. I was in heaven, enjoying every moment. In that time though, the eating habits I'd encouraged onto her, took their toll on me. I'd gone from 10 stone to nearly 14.

I'd never really thought about me having weight in me before and it was a watershed moment for me.

We eventually split up and I lost the weight until my last partner. She wasn't a feeder, just very attentive and caring. I went from 11 stone to nearly 17 in just a few years.

By that point the feeder in me was greatly diminished, replaced by a guy who gets horny simply feeling his belly jiggle on a flight of stairs.
2 years

Miachu:
I find it really interesting when feeders gain weight/Transition into a Feedee.

If your a Feeder who gained/Became a Feedee, Feel free to share your experience/Story!

I have been transformed like that. It is told a bit in the story below.

What I didn’t tell at the time was how I had been somewhat secretly encouraging my girlfriend’s fattening through cooking, baking, taking her out to eat, leaving her favorite snacks around the house and I the refrigerator.

Here is the story of my accepting becoming a fatty myself.

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view

fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

I was a feeder and I really didn't know it when I first got married. I was a former college athlete and had lost weight before getting married, so I was 190 lbs and in best shape of my life.

When my wife was pregnant with our first child, I loved feeding her cravings and watching her body grow, she enjoyed it through our second child, but always seemed to never let herself get out of control.

I, on the other hand, started eating with her and I slowly went from 190 lbs with a 32 inch waist to now 290 lbs with a 46 inch waist. I yoyoed a lot over the years as my wife maintained, I struggled and kept growing.

I have not fully admitted that I love being fat and when I feel myself gain, it is really a turn on for me. I would love if she gained as well but, now the fantasy is mutual gaining rather than just being a feeder.
2 years

For me it was my first SSBBW girl about 10 years ago, we moved in together and the feeding increased and I found myself eating more and more, next thing you know I was sporting a huge belly and butt. Lost some since then but still pretty fat, it was a turn on actually to gain mutually, both of us getting fatter and fatter and less mobile.
2 years
12   loading