General

Who was your first internet bbw?

Either Brooke or Kelligrl
2 years

LondonFA:
Either Brooke or Kelligrl

Brooke was the first for me also. If we are talking about the same Brooke, but I think we are since you mentioned Kelligirl and she was around back then too. But, Brooke was amazing!

I also remember a Japanese artist that drew huge women. I haven't seen or heard about him in ages. He went by 2 names I think. Or maybe it was a Japanese thing. But, it was Igabito or Igamono. Something like that. Not sure about the spelling. But, I am sure people will recognize his work if they were around back in the day. Dimensions Magazine too had a great site. Read all my first stories there.
2 years

Kelligrl was the first. It was wonderful to follow her weight gain on her website Bulge 😘
2 years

Milla Monroe and Beccabae were the first names I remembered.
2 years

PlumpPrincess ❤️
2 years

Cherrie from Bigcuties.com 2009
2 years

william keay:
Cherrie from Bigcuties.com 2009
same
2 years

Golly.. I don't know if I really remember who was first.

Probably SexyMic (surprised no one mentioned her yet) or Kelligrl. I would have quickly discovered Brooke. The 90s World Wide Web was a very different place.

Dimensions was the first place on this topic I found, perhaps even the first one ever? It was much nicer in those days. They even had a web page for a mod for fat "sims" (for The Sims 1 video game, back when Maxis was still cool).

I also remember a place called FatNat's.
2 years

In the late 90’s early 00’s as a teen the first internet bbw I discovered was Betsy; and then I stumbled into the whole of the old webrings and eventually found dimensions.
2 years

Wow, this takes me back...I remember WrenSpot and Kelligirl, then Brooke and Becky. I feel like the opening lines of the movie "Highlander": "We've always been here, among you, drifting through the centuries, until now"...or something like that.

I tried my own inflations for a little while between 1999-2003, when I had my own place and could do it, but I was never all that successful. Really needed a coach for that but could never get one.

Sorry...got off on a tangent there. So there was WrenSpot, Dimensions, then Stuffer31, which is still around but somewhat controversial. Then this site, which I've quietly watched from the sidelines over the years.
2 years
12   loading