General

Who was your first internet bbw?

Auldntired:
Wow, this takes me back...I remember WrenSpot and Kelligirl, then Brooke and Becky.

totally feel the same way - what a call back to what feels like past lives (sticking with the highlander reference smiley...

kelligrl is the first really memorable bbw "celeb" that has been etched in my brain. i wonder where she is now?

i do remember brooke, too - mostly i think because she was canadian. smiley when you look back, these people were only active for a couple of years! and they are still remembered with affection.

dimensions website was my main hangout back then. i do remember seeing ff back early on, i think, but it was later that i started lurking here.

so many beautiful models have helped bring this interest forward - if you think back to those days, there were maybe dozens of us, and now it has grown so much. i think sites like ff have really done a lot help provide these havens for something that is still not widely accepted in the mainstream.
2 years

Who was your first internet bbw?

ILuvChubbyChix:
Golly.. I don't know if I really remember who was first.

Probably SexyMic (surprised no one mentioned her yet) or Kelligrl. I would have quickly discovered Brooke. The 90s World Wide Web was a very different place.

Dimensions was the first place on this topic I found, perhaps even the first one ever? It was much nicer in those days. They even had a web page for a mod for fat "sims" (for The Sims 1 video game, back when Maxis was still cool).

I also remember a place called FatNat's.

Totally forgot Mic! She was German no?

Re fatnats: the owner was a nice guy. Used to be in to pro audio. He had these stickers he sent out to users so they could identify each other IRL.

On the whole throw back thing re thinking it, did anyone else ever see the website called my fat wife [or something to that effect] where a guy had documented his wife's nearly 200lbs gain in pics without her face on?
2 years
12   loading