Fattening others

Introducing feederism to gf

Hi everyone,

So I (24M) have been going out with my GF (23F) for about a year now and want to begin experimenting with feederism with her, with the ultimate goal of her becoming my feedee. I have not told her (or any of my exes) about my interest in this yet as I’m only now coming to terms with this fetish and that I’d like to try it out with her

I am trying to figure out the best way to go about this, as of course it can be a big surprise for people not aware of this community like her.

Here’s some background information:

She knows I like bigger girls. I always assure her she looks great when she mentions she’s put on weight (she confided to me she was ~155lbs when we met a year ago and told me she weighed 189lbs the other day at height of 5’5). All of this was unintentional and without me actively encouraging her (most of our activities together involve eating our lounging around watching TV eating snacks / takeaways which we love)

She mentioned she feels very big lately and misses fitting into and “looking good” in her older, now outgrown clothes. Of course I assured her she looks amazing with the extra weight and would help pick out and buy her some new bigger sized clothes.

Feeling brave I hinted that I’d bring her loads more snacks and food to help her fill in her new clothes, she took this as a joke and said she needed to start meal prepping or go on a diet to lose some weight. “I’ll not start until next week though” she joked as we have quite a few snacks at her place to get through already

I want to come clean about my feelings to her, I think gaining some more weight would be amazing - possibly up to ~240lbs or so or whatever she’s comfortable with. However I don’t want to be too pushy and will support her in whatever decision she takes regarding her body.

Has anyone else had experience in talking this through with their SO? Apologies if this question has come up a million times before - I’ve only recently started frequenting the forums on here

Thanks in advance!
2 years

Well yikes...

So my partner already knew what I like but it didnt affect me or them at all. It was a part that I kept hidden, just for myself.

Until they started to gain weight unintentionally and noticeably.
This got me excited and a sudden tingling started. I I started to grab their belly more and well they knew exactly why. After they tried dieting, I sorta made my move: suggestion.

Sure, I can try to get them like it, but in the end its their body, theyr choice.

I dont think the problem is telling them exactly what you like, the biggest problem is the aftermath: how will they take it and will it change ur relationship.

What did happen for me: I did make them my feedee for few months. After that no gaining, but stuffing sometimes and im quite satisfied with that.
2 years

Curiousicey:
Well yikes...

So my partner already knew what I like but it didnt affect me or them at all. It was a part that I kept hidden, just for myself.

Until they started to gain weight unintentionally and noticeably.
This got me excited and a sudden tingling started. I I started to grab their belly more and well they knew exactly why. After they tried dieting, I sorta made my move: suggestion.

Sure, I can try to get them like it, but in the end its their body, theyr choice.

I dont think the problem is telling them exactly what you like, the biggest problem is the aftermath: how will they take it and will it change ur relationship.

What did happen for me: I did make them my feedee for few months. After that no gaining, but stuffing sometimes and im quite satisfied with that.

Thank you for the response.

Totally their choice yes of course - people have boundaries and I respect that.

She does enjoy my belly rubs and loves the snacks I bring so hopefully can work something out that we both enjoy!

Nice one - even the occasional stuffing can be great fun!
2 years

I’m pretty sure my exbf was into this also… we never had an explicit conversation about it tho…

But one thing I love was the way he touched and responded to my body. It wasn’t overboard just authentic.

His encouragement, from appreciating the dresses I wore or reassuring me when I doubted I should wear certain clothing, to the physical touching, the way he overall treated me as a partner he respected and loved, enthusiastically wanting to fix me something to eat if I said I was hungry, bringing me my favorite snacks… all of that played a roll is helping me feel happy and secure.

I think if you have a secure relationship with her that a conversation won’t hurt either…

If she does mention losing weight against I’d ask point blank if she is saying that because that is what she thinks she’s supposed to say or if she genuinely feels that way and let her know you’re only asking because you support her no matter what and you have positive feelings about her gaining and that you’d be happy to have a more in depth conversation about that IF she ever wants to know more…

And then listen to how she’s genuinely feeling about it. Ask clarifying questions that encourage her to reflect on if it’s societies feelings or HER feelings.

Mostly just continue to love her.
2 years

EIIe:
I’m pretty sure my exbf was into this also… we never had an explicit conversation about it tho…

But one thing I love was the way he touched and responded to my body. It wasn’t overboard just authentic.

His encouragement, from appreciating the dresses I wore or reassuring me when I doubted I should wear certain clothing, to the physical touching, the way he overall treated me as a partner he respected and loved, enthusiastically wanting to fix me something to eat if I said I was hungry, bringing me my favorite snacks… all of that played a roll is helping me feel happy and secure.

I think if you have a secure relationship with her that a conversation won’t hurt either…

If she does mention losing weight against I’d ask point blank if she is saying that because that is what she thinks she’s supposed to say or if she genuinely feels that way and let her know you’re only asking because you support her no matter what and you have positive feelings about her gaining and that you’d be happy to have a more in depth conversation about that IF she ever wants to know more…

And then listen to how she’s genuinely feeling about it. Ask clarifying questions that encourage her to reflect on if it’s societies feelings or HER feelings.

You're not just Beautiful at any size.Not just Hot because of your gaining. You are deep thinking. Well written. And absolutely Brilliant. That has to be the best response I have Ever read on a topic I have viewed for over 20 years
2 years

EIIe:

Love this response - some really good points in here

Thanks for this, I’ll definitely be keeping these words in mind from now on!
2 years

Update:

After having a discussion about how I’d enjoy plumping her up some more, we’ve decided not to go through with intentionally gaining. She has already unintentionally gained 43lbs in just over a year which she feels is enough and she is considering taking action to actually lose some weight - which of course I will support her with.
2 years