Lifestyle tips

How can i approach my partner

So.. I see a little contradiction in what you've written. Your boyfirend is shy about his likes, more specifically about his ''preferences'', but he says to you, that he wouldn't like you losing pounds and encourages you to eat more. To dismantle these little contradiction I asume he is being playful and saying it jokingly? Because, that would make sense with what you've written, cause with playfulness and jokes you can say things you normally wouldn't be able to and get away with it.

Also, just to make sure: Do you want to get bigger or do you want to fulfill your partner's wish to get fatter? Cause if it is the the latter than it may not be the best option to do it, because the reason doesn't come from within yourself, pleasing yourself, but more pleasing your boyfriend. So maybe think longer about this topic. Although I don't know what's going on in your mind. smiley Just some food for thought.

Coming slowly to an end... (not really) You said that you love being fat. And you know from the past, before you two hooked up, that your partner likes bigger girls and you have kind of proof that he wouldn't mind if you would be fatter. So to me it sounds like a very transparent situation, because there is no doubt or fear about how your partner would react or if he is into it, because he apparently is into it.
In this particular stiuation I would seek a talk. You know, sitting at home, without possible interference, just the two of you. Nothing serious. Keep the talk casual. Don't be pushy. I think you know what what I mean. smiley

What do you mean with the last part: ''[…] don't want him to think I'm strange.''? After writing myself and your information of your post this isn't completely clear to me. Is it meant that, while you know he likes bigger girls you don't know whether he knows about this whole ''feederism'' kink/community? That thought would explain it. In this case I would still be on the same route. Actually introducing him into all this may even be really positive for him, cause he likes bigger girls. That's not the social standart and with knowing this ''feederism'' he then knows, that he isn't alone. You know what I mean?

Also, if you maybe wanna go more of a sneaky route. You could, if the situation and the moment is right (watching a movie with snacks), just jokingly tell him to feed you with a donut or something. Observe his reaction and analyse it. But since it's a joke, don't get stuck with it and just move normally on as if it... well... was a joke, which it apparently was.

Which just came to my mind; you could also be kind of obvious about what you want. Indirect, like written above. He will most likely notices it (with time) and thinks about it. Think of it as if you are in a bad mood and you don't wanna talk. Subconcious or not, you give certain signals (facial expression, no/short answers, not looking at conversation partner, voacl tone, etc...)
Your boyfriend will think about it, but because you don't give him clear signals he either isn't gonna act on that, push it aside or seek a talk with you. Maybe you could use this also for an ''preperation'' for your little talk with him.

I hope i could help you in one or another way. smiley

PS: As always, everything's written based on my own knowledge. If i wrote something (''scientific wise'&apossmiley wrong you may correct it.
2 years

How can i approach my partner

You just joke and kid around. While eating in a restaurant, you say something like, "if I have dessert, I'll look like her." (point out a very fat woman.) See what he says. It sounds like he is a feeder, and you are a feedee, but you are both afraid to admit it. But some joking around before having a serous conversation will give you both a good idea where you each stand.
2 years