General

Abilify weight gain

I was curious if anyone had the weight gain side effect of Abilify and how it affected them cause I just got put on it
2 years

Abilify weight gain

yup
2 years

Abilify weight gain

Etiola:
Zyprexa is usually the worst. My partner gained about 30 lbs in one month on the lowest dosage available and was never able to lose the extra weight afterwards.

Oh I remember taking around two pills of that every day between the ages of 12 and 16.

Boy what a wonderful (sarcasm) teenage years I had.
2 years

Abilify weight gain

I was on abilify for a few months and I gained about 15 lbs. I didn’t notice a change in my appetite but my weight kept creeping up. That was a few years ago.

I have recently been on zyprexa and it has been so helpful but it has made me so hungry and I keep gaining weight. Probably doesn’t help that my boyfriend is always encouraging me with food.
2 years

Abilify weight gain

Oh right, My therapist at the time was prescribing me zyprexa, prozac and a similar thing that we had to import to cure my "brain" and help anxiety.

The worst effects were extreme mood swings, mostly towards depression and anger, and a overdevelopment of estrogen which of course made me gain weight or bloat like a balloon for no reason, and delayed my puberty for several years.

Looking back maybe that's why I got into this kink and why I never saw it as sexual in my life since I'm a late bloomer.
2 years