Fat experiences

Mutual gaining relationships

Have any of you managed to find yourself in a mutual gaining relationship before. It seems like this topic is one that's pretty much barren on most fat websites. Which is disappointing because its such a hot concept.
2 years

Nope. Mutual gaining is my ultimate fantasy, but finding someone with whom to actually experience it seems to be pretty much impossible.
2 years

Yep I guess the reason its so hot, cause its almost impossible to find. Actually finding someone else for long term that would be willing to gain, is a pretty much one in a million.
2 years

I also prefer mutual gaining as well. I may be on medication, but I can mutually gain when I find a nice special woman who will willing to gain weight with me.

My goal is to reach 500lbs with her so we can experience romance of obesity. Washing each other, having a king size be. Playing with each other’s belly and fat sex.
2 years

My wife and I are in a mutual gaining relationship. We've been together for over 20+ years. It started off as mainly my fetish. She gained a lot and has been around 300 lbs as of recently. Also recently I am gaining now. With the goal of at least weighing the same as her if not a bit more. Then we can continue gaining together. But, we don't really want to go any more than 350. I too would have been gaining with her all these years. But, because of health issues, I wasn't able to until recently.
Mutual gaining is really great though. Having another person, especially your partner gaining together offers so much. Support, encouragement, trying many things together that a person alone wouldn't be able to do or experience. It also helps with any insecurities. I know many, myself included do have that little bit of us that may worry about what others will say and think. Even if it's just family or friends. Having that person by your side really eases one's mind.
Like any relationship with a kink or a fetish. It may not be an all-the-time thing. For some, it may be. Either way, I will say it's a damn lot of fun. smiley Best wishes to all.
2 years

primal23:
My wife and I are in a mutual gaining relationship. We've been together for over 20+ years. It started off as mainly my fetish. She gained a lot and has been around 300 lbs as of recently. Also recently I am gaining now. With the goal of at least weighing the same as her if not a bit more. Then we can continue gaining together. But, we don't really want to go any more than 350. I too would have been gaining with her all these years. But, because of health issues, I wasn't able to until recently.
Mutual gaining is really great though. Having another person, especially your partner gaining together offers so much. Support, encouragement, trying many things together that a person alone wouldn't be able to do or experience. It also helps with any insecurities. I know many, myself included do have that little bit of us that may worry about what others will say and think. Even if it's just family or friends. Having that person by your side really eases one's mind.
Like any relationship with a kink or a fetish. It may not be an all-the-time thing. For some, it may be. Either way, I will say it's a damn lot of fun. smiley Best wishes to all.

That sounds so exciting! I hope you can make updates.
2 years

Wife and I are currently both actively gaining. Started 10 years ago with me admitting I wanted her to gain. Somehow she turned it around and I ended up being the gainer. Went from 175ish to 240 lbs. I stayed there for about 5 years. Lost it all and got back to 170. For the past 6 months all I've heard is I'm too skinny and she wanted me to gain. My wife has always been around 120lbs and is 5'7, I'm 6'. I said I'd gain again if she would. She promised to as long as I promised not to stop until I got to her desired weight. She wants me at 265 and agreed to get to 155 for me. Fast forward and I'm back to 205 and she's currently at 138.
2 years

Not in a relationship, but my sister is obese, hovering at about 500lbs. I was always the “skinny” one but with Covid-19 etc, I have gained a lot and even before that, she had decided I have to eat as much as she does. She gave me some of her skinny clothes about 2 years ago, and the pants were literally falling of off me. Now they are getting a bit snug around the hips.
2 years

I have been in two relationships where my partner and I gained a considerable amount of weight, but in the first case, neither of us were trying to. In my current situation, only I am actively looking to gain weight, where my wife just happened to.
2 years

softgutgal:
Not in a relationship, but my sister is obese, hovering at about 500lbs. I was always the “skinny” one but with Covid-19 etc, I have gained a lot and even before that, she had decided I have to eat as much as she does. She gave me some of her skinny clothes about 2 years ago, and the pants were literally falling of off me. Now they are getting a bit snug around the hips.

Awesome to hear stories of steady gaining :-)
2 years
12   loading