Fat experiences

Mutual gaining relationships

A friend and I had a mutual gaining competition week - it was awesome. Pizza Hut, Frisch’s, and Golden Corral buffets. We went to Red Robin for bottomless fries and root beer floats. I believe we are about 10 baskets of fries and almost as many root beer floats. Smokey Bones had all you can eat wings. She had 40 and I ate 36. Arby’s with three sandwiches and two large chocolate shakes apiece. I put on 10 pounds that week and she added 12 - getting her over the 400 pound mark. What a week!
2 years

It's not 4 everybody but when you have that deep spark that is shared, its an amazing feeling. The struggles are shared, the bonds stronger knowing unlike some relationships you just can't walk away unchanged. Easier to block out others perceptions that you 'settled' for each other vs being the best physical versions of yourselves. Sad irony is that when it was all taboo decades ago, those who were truly into it were real/authentic. Unfortunately, presently more see it as a temporary cure for loneliness/dating slumps while others look for financial security.
Deep down, depends on what you truly want overall. It's like someone who is a great fit for you vs someone who is your soulmate.
2 years

I have mostly only dated women who liked me obese and mutual gainers because they actually understood what comes with this life we choose. What one really has to do is to see back and enjoy the process of actually having found someone who enjoys it just as much as you do...
2 years

Zoroark3D:
I also prefer mutual gaining as well. I may be on medication, but I can mutually gain when I find a nice special woman who will willing to gain weight with me.

My goal is to reach 500lbs with her so we can experience romance of obesity. Washing each other, having a king size be. Playing with each other’s belly and fat sex.

God that sounds so nice. My dream come true. Would love to experience your goal.
2 years

I’d be absolutely astatic to find a mutual gainer as one myself.

To be able to pig out together, cuddle up to each’s fat, maybe even take turns feeding/gaining.
2 years

WideJuan76:
I have mostly only dated women who liked me obese and mutual gainers because they actually understood what comes with this life we choose. What one really has to do is to see back and enjoy the process of actually having found someone who enjoys it just as much as you do...

Spoken truth.
2 years

Mm mm, the excitement of sharing these urges / needs.
11 months
12   loading