Gaining

The dreaded plateau

I can relate. 200 is my plateau and it’s been rough trying to surpass it. Pizza and pasta keep me close, though ;-)
2 years

The dreaded plateau

I have been having this very problem right now. I get stuck at about 185 give or take. I so badly want to get to 200 as like a first milestone. But I can't seem to get there. Even with Heavy cream. I started at 150 also. The first 30lbs came on fast and were pretty easy. But, this plateau is just killing me. It doesn't help that my money situation doesn't allow for constant heavy cream and such. But, even when I have times where i buy tons of food I just can't seem to get passed that weight. I have gotten the scale to 190, but it then just starts dropping. Which I am guessing is water weight or regular body flucuations. So frustrating. My wife is about 300 and she doesn't even do anything intentionally to gain to that point. While here I am doing everything. I am gonna keep trying I am hoping that once I break the plateau I will have another quick and decent bump in weight like the first 30lbs.
2 years