Story authors

The rise of nancy henderson by ineeeda is gone

The Rise of Nancy Henderson by Ineeeda was the best story on this site, in my opinion. Much to my distress, I just discovered that both the story and the author are gone. Searches for them are met with "No items found." I know the story was still available a week ago, as the author even uploaded some artwork for it. Does anyone what happened? Does anyone know another place where the story can be read? Did anyone save the story themselves? This is very disappointing.
2 years

Surely someone saved a backup. Someone uploaded one to Reddit but the link is dead. Unable to get it via Google cache or Archive.org either.
2 years

When a member leaves this website all their content is automatically deleted. The content belongs to them so unfortunately we can't keep a copy.
2 years

As i found out the hard way, members can “leave” via 2 years of inactivity, which might unfortunately include death or extreme disability. Might it be possible to offer an opt-in legal agreement for story authors which, if a given author agrees and signs the contract, allows FF to at will/in perpetuity continue hosting their story content?

(Not concerned for myself. My stories are on my own site, which the Internet Archive does seem to be capturing, plus Dimensions where seemingly they never delete anything, and few people care/read them anyway. But it’s a shame for great stories from other authors only on FF to possibly vanish for all time.)
2 years

I did throw up a 1 week upload under theKoudelka deviantart page of his Nancy and Veronica artwork.
2 years

I have that story backed up. I just uploaded it to Google Drive, so if you want access, just give me your email address.
2 years

John Smith:
Nancy Hendelson? Wasn't that this story about a skinny college girl who went into a wild feedist frenzy and managed to purposefully gain about 800 pounds in just two years?

Ohmy, this story was so freaking mad it take me an entire couple of hours after finishing to read the story to no longer get a hard-on.

Ohhh I'm really interested in this story now. Shame that it is gone
2 years

John Smith:
What I'd like the most about Nancy Hendelson was its realism. No magically enchanted/technologically hyper-enhanced foods, no fattening spell or adipose-building techs, no abducting aliens, no karmic payoff, not even an ounce of underlying magical realism. And yet, its protagonist keep consistently exploding in size at an near-abnormally fast pace, in a manner that sounds well-grounded (**rackling** ChubbyBunnyWriter) .

It reminds me a lot about the story of a forum member who told having witnessed a skinny female classmate at university losing all self-control onto her appetites and managed to gain literally 400 pounds within the past three years spent attending the same class. She went from a skinny body to a then-500 pounds immensely obese body, and if I remember well she even broke her two chairs at her peak weight. Not that sure-- fortunately, I have a copy of this story too.

I've got a copy of it now, looking forward to reading it!
2 years

Here you go:

web.archive.org/web/20210511230415/https://fantasyfeeder.com/stories/view
2 years

EmilyW:
Here you go, you lazy bastards, fresh from reddit.

www74.zippyshare.com/v/Vzxkvyui/file.html

Um, um, Emily… you’re the best, but went to that link and got slammed with malware shit, and no story file to be seen anywhere. Did get 2 separate illegitimate versions of Flash Player Installer, plus an ad for an attorney and Norton malware something, which i all ignored (and deleted the downloads).

All bullshit, no Nancy Henderson.

Thanks for trying, though. (And thanks again for being here and your posts and stories.)

Update: independent confirmation that the We file sharing link in EmilyW’s edited post does indeed link to a folder of legit text files with the actual Nancy Henderson story.

Thank you! And Best Wishes to you and your multiple Emily funnels and other supplies winning the fat race!
2 years
12   loading