Gaining

All inclusive resorts

I went to an all inclusive resort this spring for 4 days and gained 5 pounds. I came back 8 pounds heavier and 5 of it stuck. The food was particularly good at the one I stayed at and I didn’t do any excursions. It was basically 4 days of laying by a pool drinking and eating 4 times a day. It looked like all the guests had rounded semi stuffed bellies after their first day.

Has anyone else found going to an all inclusive resort to help with gaining?

I’d love to see what some of the content creators would do with a week at an all inclusive resort.
2 years

All inclusive resorts

Here is the resort I went to. Best food I’ve ever had at a place like this.

www.villapalmarcancun.com/
2 years

All inclusive resorts

I have always thought that going on cruise ships was the best way to gain weight. I have seen articles that state the average person gains seven pounds a week on a cruise. I haven't considered an all inclusive resort, I'll have to think about going to one someday.
2 years

All inclusive resorts

I’ve done both cruises and all inclusive. I love the all inclusive much more than cruise food. My favorite all inclusive is Breezes Bahamas. Between the food and the booze I gained every time I was there. Would jump over from Fl for weekends all the time. A gain each time. Went for a week and was up 10 pounds when I got home. That was with lots of walking and dancing! But you could sit at the pool and go left for drinks and fight for food from the grill. Then in for lunch. More booze dinner the midnight buffet. Heaven.
2 years

All inclusive resorts

I’ve done both cruises and all inclusive. I love the all inclusive much more than cruise food. My favorite all inclusive is Breezes Bahamas. Between the food and the booze I gained every time I was there. Would jump over from Fl for weekends all the time. A gain each time. Went for a week and was up 10 pounds when I got home. That was with lots of walking and dancing! But you could sit at the pool and go left for drinks and fight for food from the grill. Then in for lunch. More booze dinner the midnight buffet. Heaven.
2 years

All inclusive resorts

I feel like I need to go on vacation with both of you! I had no idea cruses were so fattening and 10 pounds would look really pretty damn good on my belly.

Does anyone else have any resort recommendations with particularly good food?
2 years

All inclusive resorts

I have been to both. If your reason for going is gaining - I would recommend the cruise. You can sit in the buffet and eat all day. Resorts tend to be more spread out. The food has been excellent for both the cruises and resorts. I would enjoy reading about people’s gaining experiences in both places! 😉
2 years

All inclusive resorts

You and me both, littlejohnboy! Cruses are a little weird right now with Covid but maybe some really good deals in the next year for those who’ve been vaccinated.

I do love the idea of a group of feedists vacationing together at an all inclusive and just enjoying and being fat. Think of the pounds piling up if we really had nothing else to do but eat and be drunk. Especially if a few feeders came too.
2 years

All inclusive resorts

Oooohhh. I like that idea of a cruise/all inclusive of feedees and feeders would be awesome. We just need someone to arrange it. 😀
2 years

All inclusive resorts

Royal Caribbean used to have excellent buffets all day long and exquisite dinners in the dining room. Carnival had slightly lower quality offerings including a pizza station which might actually work well if the goal is to gain weight.

Both cruise lines had eye candy galore for this FA every single time, especially on the pool decks and at port attractions!

The best part is cruises are like Planet Fitness on pizza day, the judgment free zone. You'll never see anyone ever again, everybody knows it, and nobody cares.
2 years
12   loading