Fat experiences

Do you like to be fat in public ?

I love to show my fat belly in public. When im sitting at the bus my belly jiggling. And sometimws other people see it. Its a feeling of shame but i have controll.

If im not alone…. Do you have tips or experience?
2 years

Yes I love to wear my speedos at the beach and by the pool

I love it when people stare at my tummy as it jiggle's about and they look at my legs rubbing together with the sweat purring down them

and every time I bend over to get something I can hear people making comments about me having a big Ass and when I look at them they pretend they weren't looking xx
2 years

I'm not very big (yet) but I love wearing tight tshirts that cling to my belly when I go to the grocery store. 😁 If I have to reach up for something and then have to pull my shirt down, bonus! ☺️
2 years

Depends, if I'm out with friends or anybody I know, then I don't. If I'm alone, and I won't know anyone, then I'm completely for it! I don't get a ton of comments yet, but I'm getting there in the next 30 lbs for sure.
2 years

I too wear "Speedo" bathing suits, usually at hotel pools later in the evening with fewer other guests around.

I do like to stick out my belly at grocery stores, while I'm shopping, just fun.
2 years

Thanks everyone! Its feels good that im not alonesmiley
2 years

fat folks are great in public as well as in private..i think they are awesome!!!viva fat folks!!!
2 years

Has anyone had any struggles with being bigger in public? Example: trouble finding seating that’s sturdy, not fitting into restroom stalls, getting winded quickly, etc.
2 years

Intrigue992:
Has anyone had any struggles with being bigger in public? Example: trouble finding seating that’s sturdy, not fitting into restroom stalls, getting winded quickly, etc.

For sure, I get winded by just about any amount of stairs and I run into problems any time I have to sit on a stool. They’re hard to climb up on and so damn small.
2 years

I like to think that I use being fat in public for good when I am active and in social settings. Sometimes I can feel certain people are drawn to me, for comfort, or safety, or permission to relax. If I can be at the pool with no shirt on and actually get in and out of the water and play and not just sit on the sidelines, so can they. If I go back for thirds at a wedding reception with my belly straining my shirt and still get on the dance floor, they can go back for seconds and not feel judged if they have to roll their spanx down and get down on the dance floor with me.
2 years
123   loading