Fat experiences

Do you like to be fat in public ?

Sometimes it's nice to wear something too tight or a bit too short. One of the great pleasures of fattening up is getting reminders that you're now truly fat, and it can be fun to encourage such remarks by wearing things that imply that you've been porking up lately.
2 years

JayDee A lot goes unsaid. Bellies are comforting and kind. People feel this but our society like to hate fat, at least when people are watching. People use health as a reason to hate fat people and fat people try to claim fat is healthy. Irrelevant, only health enthusiasts live their life based on health, that's their fetish, everyone else is just virtue signalling.
2 years

Intrigue992:
Has anyone had any struggles with being bigger in public? Example: trouble finding seating that’s sturdy, not fitting into restroom stalls, getting winded quickly, etc.

Yes I have..... Miss judging the size if a booth were the table doesn't slide and having to ask for a table. Alot of bathroom stalls are becoming a problem. With the doors opening into the stall I'm just about to big to be able to squeeze into them and shut the door. Chairs with arms are almost impossible to sit in comfortably now. And if I. At a cook out or a bonfire I have learned that I have to bring my own chair because unless it's made xl I won't hold my fat ass and I will break it lol. But I don't consider any of this a problem for say. But more of a sign of progress.
2 years

Intrigue992:
Has anyone had any struggles with being bigger in public? Example: trouble finding seating that’s sturdy, not fitting into restroom stalls, getting winded quickly, etc.

I know I've had to deal with all of the above, even though I feel like I'm not THAT big. For example, if I'm somewhere that has older, more well-used furniture, I've always gotta be careful to sit gently or if it's bad enough I look for a different chair. Chairs with armrests tend to be hit or miss. I mean I usually can sit in one, but a lot of times I don't fit very well at all. Bathroom stalls are kinda the same way. When I'm in one of the more narrow ones, it usually feels pretty small since I end up hitting my arms on the walls and things.
Then there's the getting winded part and oh man, does that happen a lot. Especially with stairs. If I go up more than about 10 stairs, I'm probably gonna be out of breath at the top. And forget running for any sort of significant distance.
2 years

When I was thinner and trying to stay lean I was so self conscious that I didn't like taking off my shirt. And even after I decided to get fat It still took me a couple of years to get over it.

Finally this summer I overcame my fears and went swimming at the beach with my big belly hanging out over my trunks and it felt really good. There was some big girls out on that little beach section and I was the fattest guy that I saw with a shirt off while I was there. I felt totally accepted and for once I had the mid section that I wanted. No 6 pack belly for me, I would rather have a keg hanging out in front.

I also did better with waves and I was more buoyant thanks to being fat. I can't wait to go out there at 300 lbs and show off my work.
2 years

I used to like putting out a positive image, to combat the negativity that is out there. Dressing well, and all that comes with it. I liked the occasional questions of where I shop or occasional compliments as it felt good to dispel the myths of apathy, odorous aromas, bad hygiene etc. along with the looks of disapproval when changing clothes etc.
Over time, being out in public feels more like a nuisance, as much as I have come across patient people, some have lost their minds since 2019. The self-haters, smol-fats and "for your health" crowd add their own negativity; as they act like I'm either competition, a distorted view of themselves or enabling people to live 'unhealthy' without saying a word.
People don't hold doors long like they used to (mobility aids or not), Drivers less accommodating whether expecting myself to cross to the other side or actually having to ask to push the passenger seat forward when common sense would show its a struggle after 2 minutes to get in the back seat.
I liked matinee shows and hours at movie theaters, restaurants, diners as I preferred the extra space; and avoid crowds whenever possible, as over time I got more comfortable being indoors.
2 years

I honestly really enjoy being fat in in public. As I grow I tend to wear the same size until I absolutely can't. I love that 9 times out of ten I'm the fattest person any where. I just broke another chair the other weekend around a bonfire. I couldn't get up and had to have 3 people help me get up. That was arousing. Eating 7-10plates at a buffet, after the 5th one you get so many crazy looks. I love it.
2 years

I've always been shy about being fat in public, I tend to have quite a bit of anxiety and self-conscious thoughts about myself and the weight I put on. My partner knows this, though wants to help me build more self confidence, one way being that I won't be buy bigger clothes until I get used to the looks and comments all while I gain more.

I've had to experience this by accident before, having to spend 2 weeks mostly inside though having to go out for grocery shopping when having really tight clothing. And in some way it was embarrassing, though somewhat pleasing and satisfying knowing that its only the start.
2 years

Eirtae feedee:
I’m looking forward summer here in Spain and go to de beach with my new body!

Pics when it happens :-)
2 years

I love seeing fat people in public, it's just a shame so many people are unconfident about there size. But yet, people like us exist and they have no idea.
2 years
123   loading