General

Fat camp

How cool would it be if there was such a thing as a Fat Camp? Where you go there for two weeks during the summer and the point is to gain weight. How awesome would that be, and would you go?
2 years

Fat camp

Sign me up!!
2 years

Fat camp

Oh, absolutely sign me up!
2 years

Fat camp

Let me know.
2 years

Fat camp

CuriousAmy13:
How cool would it be if there was such a thing as a Fat Camp? Where you go there for two weeks during the summer and the point is to gain weight. How awesome would that be, and would you go?

I written a couple of stories on "Fat Camps" check them out on my stories.
2 years

Fat camp

alexdaix:
Count me in too, for 4 weeks though to have this real before after effect!
Would this camp offer special trainings like stomach capacity, bloating contest, training stairs?
I like that idea!!!

Ooh! If there's a bloating contest, count me in!
2 years

Fat camp

That sounds fun! I’ve always fantasised about staying with a feeder for two weeks/month and seeing how much I could gain so I’d definitely go to a camp if it existed
2 years

Fat camp

If I could increase my capacity I would definitely go
2 years

Fat camp

Sign me 🔝
2 years

Fat camp

CuriousAmy13:

Well, there kind of is - if you search up on Bride fattening of the Efik tribe you will see that it happens in certain cultures. I don't know how good the foods they use are at fattening compared to Western takeaways, but I guess it works. There is also the use of body massages with oil and chalk.

The bit I don't like is the body mutilation that I think is also sometimes performed.
2 years
12345   loading