General

Fat camp

GingerGiant:
I fully 😏 support this initiative!

Hopefully deep within the mountains woods with a nice snow melt fed lake or an excluded beach front (or island) away from prying eyes...

What sort of amenities would it have?

I'd hope for wifi!

Everyone will have their own lazy boy, with one of those table you can put over your lap, in front of a huge tv, food is served to you drive in style through an app.
2 years

Fat camp

GingerGiant:

Hopefully deep within the mountains woods with a nice snow melt fed lake or an excluded beach front (or island) away from prying eyes...

I'd hope for wifi!

CuriousAmy13:
Everyone will have their own lazy boy, with one of those table you can put over your lap, in front of a huge tv, food is served to you drive in style through an app.

Lol so pretty much the setup of the human colony in Wall-E?
2 years

Fat camp

GingerGiant:

I'd hope for wifi!

CuriousAmy13:

quiver:
Lol so pretty much the setup of the human colony in Wall-E?

That was unintentional lol
2 years

Fat camp

BigFA:
I would definitely go to Fat Camp. I could not think of anything more pleasurable than being with other overweight people, all of us trying to gain more and giving in to continual gluttony. What a pleasant thought and a real turn-on.

That sounds like Heaven to me
2 years

Fat camp

A virtual fat camp, set up in an all you can eat cafe, full of food, only for want to be feeders, feedees and or gainers and foodies. Forever stuffing.....
2 years

Fat camp

i also like the idea of fat cruise holidays. just lazing about all day and having delicious, fattening food on hand no matter what part of the ship you go to. games focused around eating and gaining, massages both for aching muscles and overfull bellies, and a funnel feeding bay for those that want to maximise their stuffings and gains.

my mouth is watering just thinking about it.
2 years

Fat camp

Wouldn't mind to be a fat counselor, someone who help the fat people gain.
2 years

Fat camp

I would definitely go. It would also be awesome if we were fed, on a schedule, hungry or not.
2 years

Fat camp

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I would definitely go. It would also be awesome if we were fed, on a schedule, hungry or not.

Ah you seek our budding singles package, where we match you with a willing feeder.
2 years

Fat camp

CuriousAmy13:
How cool would it be if there was such a thing as a Fat Camp? Where you go there for two weeks during the summer and the point is to gain weight. How awesome would that be, and would you go?

Sounds a lot like a cruise vacation. The best part is you'll never see the same people again so there's no shame in overindulgence.
2 years
12345   loading