General

Fat camp

newenglander:
Sounds a lot like a cruise vacation. The best part is you'll never see the same people again so there's no shame in overindulgence.

Only those who DIDN'T overindulge would be shamed.
2 years

Fat camp

MarshmallowMinotaur:
I would definitely go. It would also be awesome if we were fed, on a schedule, hungry or not.

16851:
Ah you seek our budding singles package, where we match you with a willing feeder.

EmilyW:
He dragged the unnamed girl to a tent at the edge of the camp and strapped her to a chair.

"Oh no Johnny, please stop! I don't want to get fat. Let me go!"

“I knew I should’ve said stupid 'rock' instead of 'paper', but no. And now I am stuck with Emily, the fucking 'camp treasure’. Everyone is crossing their fingers that this will shut you up for a couple of hours, so they can at least breathe and hear their thoughts. And by the way, my name is not Johnny, and I’m like super-gay so stop trying to touch me."

'Awwww, Johnny you are so cute when you talk dirty. But also, did they ever teach you anything about foreplay in the gay-school? Tsk, tsk. And you are doing it all wrong, I can still move my hands. Look, I can even tickle your belly. Uh, you've been a good boy for the past few weeks, haven't you? And between us, girls, if you think a lousy box of heavy cream is enough to shut me up, then you are so wrong. Sooooo fucking wrong. Hey, where are you going? Can you at least send someone else then? Lilly, perhaps? She has such massive tits that lucky girl! Like two squishy pillows. Hello? Fine, I’ll do it myself then, so where were we, Emily? Yeah I remember : Oh-no -I-don’t-want-to-get-too-fat, yada, yada yada. Shut up Emily, and put this funnel down your throat. Okay, Emily, but nothing too fattening, I still want to be able to walk when the camp ends. Hahaha, too late bitch, you'll wish you'd never met me!"

WOW.
2 years

Fat camp

My idea of a little bit of Heaven.
2 years

Fat camp

When is this starting? cost? locations? Sounds great!
2 years

Fat camp

doublefrosted:
i also like the idea of fat cruise holidays. just lazing about all day and having delicious, fattening food on hand no matter what part of the ship you go to. games focused around eating and gaining, massages both for aching muscles and overfull bellies, and a funnel feeding bay for those that want to maximise their stuffings and gains.

my mouth is watering just thinking about it.

Would be the first ship that sinks because of some greedy people. But i like the idea.
2 years

Fat camp

Sounds amazing! I would sign up immediately!
2 years

Fat camp

I'd try it
2 years

Fat camp

GingerGiant:
I fully 😏 support this initiative!

Hopefully deep within the mountains woods with a nice snow melt fed lake or an excluded beach front (or island) away from prying eyes...

What sort of amenities would it have?

I'd hope for wifi!

CuriousAmy13:
Everyone will have their own lazy boy, with one of those table you can put over your lap, in front of a huge tv, food is served to you drive in style through an app.

I like GingerGiant's thinking and Curious Amy's interior design. It's giving me visions. Who wants in on the kickstarter?
2 years

Fat camp

www.gainercamp.com/index2.shtml

Looks like this was it.
1 year

Fat camp

They should bring The Fat Camp back.
1 year
2345   loading