Story authors

Story idea

I am thinking of creating a story where the lead character goes to college to learn how to care for the obese and super obese. She meets a male classmate and with the help of her teachers and other classmates the male grows to immobility.

Needs work. Working on several characters to make it interesting
2 years

Story idea

oh sounds real interesting!
2 years

Story idea

Tigerlily33:
I am thinking of creating a story where the lead character goes to college to learn how to care for the obese and super obese. She meets a male classmate and with the help of her teachers and other classmates the male grows to immobility.

Dear God that sounds really fun!
2 years

Story idea

Tigerlily33:

Oooh that sounds super fun! Definitely tempting to give that concept a try myself. Are you thinking that the MC goes to med school and specializes in bariatrics? Or are you thinking more like an alternate universe where feedism is encouraged in society and these courses are aimed at feeders that want immobile feedees?
2 years

Story idea

I like the idea of the mc going to college and specializing in fat people. Where the mc is encouraged and help to make her feedee immobile. But do it realistically when it comes to the care of the feedee. Have courses on necessary meds, personal care and so on. I honestly want to craft a society I want to live in where fat is not shunned but openly encouraged.
2 years

Story idea

Tigerlily33:
I like the idea of the mc going to college and specializing in fat people. Where the mc is encouraged and help to make her feedee immobile. But do it realistically when it comes to the care of the feedee. Have courses on necessary meds, personal care and so on. I honestly want to craft a society I want to live in where fat is not shunned but openly encouraged.

I love your story idea. Just the thought really turns me on. And I agree that a society where fat is not shunned but openly encouraged would be so great. And a wonderful way to live.
2 years

Story idea

Tigerlily33:

I love your stories. I am really looking forward to reading anything you write.

Good luck.
2 years

Story idea

Tigerlily33:

Tigerlilly33; this sounds like a wonderful plot, I hope you write this.
2 years