Lifestyle tips

Think i'm becoming a feedee. i'm scared.

Its more common than you think going from feeder to feedee. I went through a similar experience and have no regrets. It has been a lot of fun and very enjoyable gaining weight. You are at a cross road and well why not whats the worse thing that will happen.......you will get fat. Just go with it and more than likely you will enjoy it a lot.
2 years

If nothing else, keep these feelings in mind when you are asking someone else to gain for you!
2 years

I went through the same thing back in my mid-30's. I always worked hard at staying a regular size but I found myself more and more getting turned on by the idea of getting fat. I made a life decision to just eat what I want, when I want and as much as I want and let nature takes its course. I started at 175 lbs. and over the next 10 years put on 130 lbs. topping out at 305 lbs. I found the experience very pleasurable and also very sexually arousing. I have leveled off at 270 and know I will always be fat for the rest of my life. As I grow older my metabolism is slowing so it is a lot easier to maintain my current weight.
2 years

stumpy:
I know I'd enjoy it.
It'd probs be the most erotic experience of my life. But gaining weight and getting fat is a big life change and I feel the embarrassment, change of lifestyle and judgement from friends and family would outweigh the sexual benefits of getting big.
It's hard cos I keep fantasising about it. But actually doing so? I feel I'd regret fully giving in

You're still quite young. You can experiment with 10 or 20 pounds first. See how people react and how you feel about it - some folks love those reactions, some don't. If you don't like it or it doesn't outweigh the benefits, go back to a regular diet with only occasional stuffings for fun.
2 years

I feel a similar thing, I dated a guy a while back who was about 250lbs, and I loved feeling his belly. It took a long while but I realised that I was jealous, and I wanted a big belly of my own. I'm on the fence about intentionally gaining so for now, just casually eating whatever I want and seeing what happens.
2 years

stumpy:
I know I'd enjoy it.
It'd probs be the most erotic experience of my life. But gaining weight and getting fat is a big life change and I feel the embarrassment, change of lifestyle and judgement from friends and family would outweigh the sexual benefits of getting big.
It's hard cos I keep fantasising about it. But actually doing so? I feel I'd regret fully giving in

Honestly, I felt that way, too. So I planned a small gain I could lose without too much drama...maybe try that first?

I thought that would be the case for me, too - benefits not worth the change/judgements...after a bit though, they just made it even hotter.

You can always stop, you could always lose weight. It'll be okay, just take your time maybe.
2 years

You're still young so you can experiment with slight gains and see how folks react but I had a chance to leave my area and start anew with a female who liked really fat men and I was always chubby so I gave it a chance in my early twenties and gained without folks actually knowing who I was so that was freeing but eventually you get over the fear because we have a tendency to over-catastrophise and eventually for me my folks just had to deal with it because this was what I wanted to do and you learn alot but to able to see if you really want this is a liberating experience.
2 years

stumpy:

Blimp Bizkit:
I can relate to this quite a bit.

When I first discovered feederism as a whole, I saw myself as a feeder, years passed and then it transitioned to mutual gainer. A few years back I reached the conclusion that im a feedee.

I have not really been going hardcore on gaining weight fast, but have been letting myself go in everyday life and my extra added weight feels good.

I still tend to worry what my family will say at a certain milestone, but when it comes to friends I am not really too bothered.

The way I feel about it personally is that if it makes you feel comfortable and it makes you happy, try a bit of weight as you go along. Test the waters and just see how it feels smiley

The most important part of it is that you are feeling good yourself with your body.

If you feel like you want to back out, then you back out.

Its your own body and it is your own choice smiley

Everything you said is exactly me! It seems that being hardcore into this whole kink can go in cycles. At least for me. I'll have a few months of thinking about it all the time and trying to gain. Which recently ended up with about 40lbs. But, then out of the blue, it seemed some life issues got in the way and before I knew it I hadn't thought about any of it for a few months. Then, just today, out of the blue my brain jumps right back in, lol. When I am into it I don't care what anyone thinks. But when I am on hiatus I then start to get a little self-conscious. One thing that never wanes is loving how my wife looks and being happy with her gain and size. She has just gotten more and more beautiful over the years. Her encouragement on my gain has helped though. So maybe I will break the cycle smiley
2 years