Gaining

Gaining survey!

[quote]TheBoarInside:
1. Do you consider gaining more of a fetish or need?
2. How much have you gained (on purpose)?
3. What's your weight goal?

1. Fetish

2. I have gained just over 50 kgs so far on purpose.

3. My goal weight is somewhere between 200 - 250kgs
2 years

Gaining survey!

1. It is a deep-seated need with a bit of fetish on the top.
2. Over the years, I've more than doubled my size from around 120 pounds to now between 235 and 240 most of the time.
3. Goal is at least 250, then we'll see. 300 or 350 sound really appealing, but we'll see how the next 15 feel first.
2 years

Gaining survey!

The first 60 lbs I gained was out of spite (long story, cheating husband).
Years later after losing the spite weight I found I missed being a little chubby.
I guess it was more of a need for me because I never got into the fetish part of it.
The subsequent gains were on purpose until I was over 250 lbs.
As far as goals I think 250 ish was sort of a goal but when I hit 250 I just let go and didn't worry about how much I gained because I enjoyed getting heavier.
2 years

Gaining survey!

1. Fetish
2. 55 lbs
3. 300 lbs first goal
2 years

Gaining survey!

[quote]TheBoarInside:

My answers:
1. Fetish’s 2. 36 pounds 3. 340lbs.
2 years

Gaining survey!

Usage of the word "fetish" is inconsistent and thus open to interpretation. But assuming that it's use here is to suggest that feedism is an additional and non essential component to one's sexuality, then definitely the latter. My sexuality is entirely fat and feedism based.

Off and on, 50 pounds.

Fantasy: Heavier than yesterday and lighter than tomorrow.
Reality: I swing between wanting to be leaner, say 200lbs, and wanting to be 300lbs+.
2 years

Gaining survey!

[quote]TheBoarInside:

My (Mrs Londonfa’s) answers:
1. Erm not really either. Natural I guess would be the beat answer. The security of being able to let go and the desire it brings from my husband and the fact it feels emancipating from my job and childhood sort of makes it a psychological want/need. There is definitely a sexual element in that to an extent as well.
2. Deliberate is only 42kg but thats about half of my gain.
3. We’ll see. “When I’m done I’m done” its like having a good meal: you’re full when your mind and body say you’re full. I think that will be north of 350 but south of 450 but who knows?!
2 years
12   loading