2 years

How do you wipe your ass.

I don’t have any issues but you can get bidet attachments for the toilet
2 years

i use my bidet
2 years

It takes me a while to clean up after myself because my Ass is big and I get threw a lot of toilet paper.

Having said that I'm only 18 stone so I'm not huge yet x
2 years

Feedmesqueezeme:

bidets are very uncommon in north america, but i have been reading about them for awhile now. i don't have issues wiping, but bidets seem to offer a better sanitary solution in general.
2 years

Feedmesqueezeme:

canuck:
bidets are very uncommon in north america, but i have been reading about them for awhile now. i don't have issues wiping, but bidets seem to offer a better sanitary solution in general.

Very uncommon in North America.

I have a possible solution, which I use but started doing so for a different reason.

So you know that time during the onset of COVID where there was nary a toilet paper roll for sale? Entire aisles of grocery and big box stores were completely barren and empty. I also had no idea when this situation would resolve itself. It would fix itself, I just didn't know how long.

Though I had a few rolls of toilet paper, I was in a panic, because I had no idea how long I'd have to make them last. So here's what I did. The only catch is the toilet has to be near the shower head. If it's not, I'm not entirely sure what you can do.

I made my own shower sprayer, using various components I sourced from Amazon. They could possibly be purchased elsewhere, like a hardware store. Every component would have a 1/2 inch diameter, the most common type of shower connection out there.

- T-adapter, with one female input, two male outputs, and a switch to choose between the two.
- A shower hose, at least 6 feet in length but 10 feet or better is ideal. Both ends are female.
- Another adapter, but I-shaped, with one female connection, one male connection, and a switch for turning on and off.
- A shower/kitchen sink style sprayer head with a male connection, with a thumb switch on the back.

Instructions - Attach all the pieces to one another in this order:

1) T-adapter, but the male output off to the side, connect that to the hose.
2) Connect the other end of the hose to the I-adapter (male end).
3) Connect the I-adapter to the sprayer head.
4) Unscrew the shower head.
5) Connect the female input of the T-adapter to where the shower head connects.
6) Reattach the shower head to the male output of the T-adapter.

Now you have a system where you can even use warm water, rather than the frigid cold water which makes it less pleasant. The I-adapter is there as an additional safeguard, since maybe I'm slightly fearful the sprayer may not always hold back the water pressure. It's also a great thing to have if you're the sort who may perform an enema sometimes.

Do NOT use the maximum water flow/pressure when you turn on the shower water. You don't need that much water pressure and you may risk a watery mess.

With a little experience, not that it would take long to figure it out, you'd be able to use half a sheet of paper towel to wipe up the leftover moisture, and you won't see any residue of #2 left at all. Do NOT throw paper towels into the toilet, because that may cause sewage problems.

In theory, you could also use a towel to wipe up the leftover moisture, but I fear there might be a little bit of #2 residue leftover, and it's not a good time if that's on a towel or wash cloth.

But yeah, I've been pleased with the results of this. I only wish this was available in public restrooms too. Perhaps in theory, it may even be possible to do this in many hotel rooms too.

For a more portable solution, I've seen others speak highly of wet wipes. While substantially more expensive than say, regular toilet paper, it shouldn't be too bad if you make a point of only using them if it's only for #2 in public restrooms.
2 years

She uses the detachable shower head to clean herself off.

But she's ever the realist about how fat she's getting, and she's thinking about wearing diapers. She can fit into any restroom fine, but some like airplane toilets are so small she has no room to clean herself. So she can keep herself tidy with a bariatric diaper until she can get to a proper bathroom to clean off. I've actually gone into handicap toilets with her to help her out before.
1 year

I usually just stand up and reach behind. Sometimes I need to stretch my arms to get the proper reach.
1 year

Vary carefully. It really depends on the situation. As long as I have something to brace against to lean over. I can still do it. In some situations you gotta get creative.
1 year

I used to use a bidet to get most of it off and then just clean up/dry by reaching behind as best I could. Unfortunately I cracked the bidet attachment by sitting down too fast 🫣😬😳

I realllllly need a new one, or someone to come help me wipe 🙈
1 year
12   loading