Gaining

Feedee self-acceptance

I have no hard data, but it seems to me that feedees these days are less hesitant about gaining than in the past. As soon they have the opportunity they start gaining and don't look back.

Anyone else notice this? Or disagree with it?
2 years

Feedee self-acceptance

I do think you're right. It's become a lot more accepted to be fatter in social situations now too. That, and now feedees have more standards for feeders that I've seen. It's a wide range (pun intended) of desire and goals to have in the forefront, and sometimes it takes a long while to find a feeder who meets those goals. A lot of feedees now have to be their own feeders too until they find a feeder who can meet their standards and respect (or disrespect) their goals for wg.
2 years

Feedee self-acceptance

AskDrFeeder:
I have no hard data, but it seems to me that feedees these days are less hesitant about gaining than in the past. As soon they have the opportunity they start gaining and don't look back.

Anyone else notice this? Or disagree with it?

John Smith:
I simply think that social medias, coupled by the constant exposure to body positive advocacy has rendered two or three generations of people less reluctant to spite the prospect of gaining weight, whether unintentionally or the contrary, which subsequently selt-reflects within the feederism scenery too.

That, doubled by a whole year of lockdown that affected both economics and the collective psyche as much as some people's waistlines.

I agree with John Smith, there is a lot more body positivity movements in the media and although there is still a long way to go, I do believe it makes a difference.

I know I decided to gain 30lbs during lockdown, one of the reasons being I could hide it as “quarantine gains” with no intention of losing it.

I personally have also found as I have gotten older, I care a lot less on people’s opinion as I get fatter. It is my body at the end of the day.
2 years