Fat experiences

Face getting round, when?

What BMI/weight did you notice your face getting rounder?
2 years

Tubby Puertorican:
When I was hitting 250lbs, but i could hide my double chin with my goatee. Now my face is even rounder and my double chin can’t be hide by my goatee anymore.

How tall r u?
2 years

My face started rounding out about 5 or more lbs ago. Last I checked I weighed 226 lbs but that was over a month ago. I’m short too, only 5 foot. My double chin and stomach are where most of my fat goes.
2 years

Might sound weird but just as I started gaining I intsantly got a double chin and it’s pretty big now even tho I’m like 190 lbs. my face is round af and my height is 5’3 or something
2 years

about 190ish I started to notice a double chin - took a bit of time to get used to at first. And so small, now that I think about it. Haha.
2 years

CuriousAmy13:
What BMI/weight did you notice your face getting rounder?

it's so different for everyone. i put on more than 100 lbs and it didn't change my face in a significant way. it's been looking fuller more recently, and the double chin eventually arrived, lol.
2 years

I have a round face even when I was thinner. I'm up to 180 now and my face makes me look even fatter. I know my face is going to get so fat. Especially my chipmunk cheeks.
2 years

I have a round face and a double chin even when my bmi is under 25. Now that I have a bmi of 25, my face makes it seem as though I'm very fat in pictures and videos. I can't seem to escape it.
2 years