Fat experiences

Watching my s/o become the fat one

My fiance when I met her was a 5'1" 120lb girl. The has 2 sisters, one was much skinnier and the other was about 220 lbs and about 4 inches taller. The heavier sister by far was the fattest one if the family.

After some time me and my fiance moved in together. She was working at the time but eventually we shifted to me being the sole earner of us two. The led to her losing a lot physical activities she once had. Eventually she ate more and once covid happened she gained about 50 lbs. Now she weight 170- 175 which is basically 50% increase in her size.

Her weight gain really hit me when she started borrowing her big sister clothes that she wore when she was about 190lbs. Now the heavier sister lost some weight and is close to 200lbs now, with my fiance showing no signs of slowing down her accidental gain.

If we go Bmi her and her sister are about the same size. Now I find myself realizing I'm helping make my fiance the fattest in the family. Another positive is that I've been able to gain weight with her, even though she has outpaced me for sure.
2 years

hot stuff smiley
2 years

My SO was about 110 lbs when we first met. Very petite, cheerleader back in high school.

A few good years of marriage and working from home during covid have put about 80 lbs on her. She almost weighs as much as i do! Doing a BMI comparison, shes 10 more than me and that fact is just fun to think about.
2 years

Cute story.
2 years

That’s awesome, man!

My other half has been north of 300 pounds for about 15 years now. Gained a bunch for her first pregnancy and just kept going. Her shoulders are so sexy….just disappearing into fleshy mounds of fat :-)
2 years