Stuffing

How full is "too full"?

BouttoBurst:
Everyone has different limits. If you truly feel uncomfortable at a certain point, regardless of how little or much it is, then stop. Hurting yourself will discourage you from doing it again. It's not for everyone, but I found that bloating with fluids like soda has stretched my belly out over the years and increased my capacity, without being super heavy and taking a day or two to digest. Also, small increments can be helpful. Eat or drink a little, stand up and stretch, massage your belly, and then take a few more bites or sips. Even as a fat person with a big appetite, I Pace myself. I find I get more food in that way anyway!

Good logical advice.
2 years

How full is "too full"?

Human has like automatic need to vomit if belly is too full, so you can't like rupture your stomach.

Be careful thought and stretching stomach capacity takes time.
2 years

How full is "too full"?

It seems to take effort to eat past the sick feeling until you have trouble getting the food back up.

www.salon.com/1999/12/03/roach_2/

The all-time record holder would appear to be a 23-year-old London fashion model whose case was described in the April 1985 issue of Lancet. At one fateful meal, the young woman managed to put away 19 pounds of food: one pound of liver, two pounds of kidney, a half pound steak, one pound of cheese, two eggs, two thick slices of bread, one cauliflower, 10 peaches, four pears, two apples, four bananas, two pounds each of plums, carrots and grapes, and two glasses of milk. Whereupon her stomach blew up and she died.

That's just a competition meal for a competitive eater...
2 years

How full is "too full"?

Some tips for expanding your stomach from the competitive eaters: --

www.foodchallenges.com/category/tips/
2 years

How full is "too full"?

It takes time to get past this point. I always used to just eat until I got really full and then I would just get really sleepy and slowly but surely my eating capacity expanded. Sometimes we want to gain so much that we want to rush the process but the enjoyment for me was the slowness of the process and I enjoyed every roll that I grew from this slow process.
2 years