Fat experiences

Fat hugs

Who here likes to give Hugs to huge big bellies ?
2 years

Fat hugs

Giorgiu93:

When I was little, the kid who lived behind us was Italian. When we went around to his house, his short, very heavy and soft Mom would give us hugs. They were genuine, loving hugs, too. I just melted in her arms every time, and I wonder now if she could tell.

I think this was a major reason why I always adored big, soft bodies. One of the reasons why I want to get bigger, too. To give those wonderful, enveloping hugs.
2 years

Fat hugs

I love hugging my wife, and it’s even better now that I’ve been gaining because I am starting to feel my belly being pressed up against her’s and it feels even better!
2 years

Fat hugs

Giorgiu93:

Dynamo:
When I was little, the kid who lived behind us was Italian. When we went around to his house, his short, very heavy and soft Mom would give us hugs. They were genuine, loving hugs, too. I just melted in her arms every time, and I wonder now if she could tell.

I think this was a major reason why I always adored big, soft bodies. One of the reasons why I want to get bigger, too. To give those wonderful, enveloping hugs.

John Smith:
Sounds about some form of Oedipal Complex...

Nah, that's if his own mom was the object of his desire. He clearly said his friends mom had soft hugs. Besides, that's Greek practice. He also clearly said Italian friend.

You should read more.
2 years

Fat hugs

Raven:
I love hugging my wife, and it’s even better now that I’ve been gaining because I am starting to feel my belly being pressed up against her’s and it feels even better!

Oh, yeah this very much
Every time I hug my so its like..
It feels so good, soft and I cant get as close to them as I want bc BELLY in the way.
2 years

Fat hugs

Giorgiu93:

Dynamo:

John Smith:

Baba Yaga:
Nah, that's if his own mom was the object of his desire. He clearly said his friends mom had soft hugs. Besides, that's Greek practice. He also clearly said Italian friend.

You should read more.

Thanks for jumping in, Baba Yaga.

Jeez John. I was sharing a wonderful memory and you went THERE. What the Hell??

Gunna state again that big fat hugs from all guys, gals, and enbys, are wonderful, stress-melting, and amazing. ❤️❤️❤️

Now I'm gunna go eat something. 😁🤣
2 years

Fat hugs

Giorgiu93:

Dynamo:

John Smith:

Baba Yaga:

You should read more.

Dynamo:

Gunna state again that big fat hugs from all guys, gals, and enbys, are wonderful, stress-melting, and amazing. ❤️❤️❤️

John Smith:
The eulogestic overtones of this dialogue about mother-to-child incest fantasy are not helping any of you.

SushiQueen:
Where the hell do you get those overtones from? He said nothing sexual about these hugs.

Ive noticed ebery time he gets called out, he doubles down with more blanket statements. Next he'll be saying "you incestuous wench how DARE you bivouac into my domain and speak like that to me!"
2 years

Fat hugs

Giorgiu93:

Dynamo:

John Smith:

Baba Yaga:

You should read more.

Dynamo:

John Smith:
The eulogestic overtones of this dialogue about mother-to-child incest fantasy are not helping any of you.

SushiQueen:
Where the hell do you get those overtones from? He said nothing sexual about these hugs.

John Smith:
Nothing of explicitly sexual, of course; aside defending the fact he overtly seek to retrieve erotically speaking the sensations of comfort and plushness he felt as a child when being hugged by his mother, which indeed no matter how hard we try to gaslight the matter, does holds Oedipal overtones.

Yet again, if we reread: it is clear that he said a neighbours mother. Further to that where are you getting the concept of it Oedipal if there is no tone of paternal jealousy?

Freud is clear on this in his writing that it is an emotional link to a direct relation created in pre sexual development.

Are you implying that the neighbours mother is a stand in figure for his own mother. To do that you would need a more context than the narrative provided. The one thing I can see to indicate this would be the capitalisation of Mom, but I do note that my iPhone does this automatically strongly implying that it was not deliberate. It is one of the reasons why it is better to do hand written exercises.

Finally, is it possible that you, John, may be looking at this through a subjective lens, and it may be some kind of transference that made you jump to imply that there were Oedipal elements to the narrative?
2 years

Fat hugs

Hello, police? I'd like to report a code 187.
2 years

Fat hugs

FRACTAL:
Reeeally good fat hugs are such a turn on smiley because your entire body is being pressed against such luxury, being surrounded by it and surrounding it at the same time!

Could not agree more. It is just so nice to hug a truly fat women, be enveloped in all of her flesh (even with clothes on) and feel her press her body against your own. All that softness. And if she holds on it gives you the opportunity to caress the soft fat on her back and sides. So erotic. So sexy!
2 years