Extreme obesity

The contrast

2seatsalways:
Yeah contrast is a vital aspect I require in a relationship. As it goes on so should contrast become vastly different. Exceptional for a smaller frame to dominate a larger partner (consenting of course).

Munchies:
What would you do if you got chunky too?

Not an option for me at all
2 weeks

The contrast

2seatsalways:
Yeah contrast is a vital aspect I require in a relationship. As it goes on so should contrast become vastly different. Exceptional for a smaller frame to dominate a larger partner (consenting of course).

Munchies:
What would you do if you got chunky too?

2seatsalways:
Not an option for me at all

I'm just saying.

I feel a little bad for people who need to have body contrast. Life is weird and full of surprises. I've seen feeders unravel because they start to get squishy or lose their minds when their squishy partners lose their squish.

I remember a while ago - possibly before your time - a user had a long-time feedee. I think they were married, too. One day, she expressed a desire to maintain before eventually deciding she wanted to lose weight.

This culminated in a very public, very severe emotional breakdown. Watching was extremely painful, and there was nothing anyone could do to help. He eventually left the site.

I've also run into many feeders that spiral down a whole body dismorphia slide of despair when they start to become chunky. I've seen budding eating disorders, pushing their partners to gain weight past said partner's comfort, general hostility and more.

All I'm saying is be careful.
2 weeks

The contrast

I never understood the vital necessity of contrast. Not to say it isn't important for some people, I know there are plenty for whom contrast is important. I just don't understand how it works over the long scale of time.
1 week

The contrast

RenaissanceGuy:
I never understood the vital necessity of contrast. Not to say it isn't important for some people, I know there are plenty for whom contrast is important. I just don't understand how it works over the long scale of time.
I've noticed a lot of BBW's online when asked if they would be into mutual gaining use that line. I think for the most part, it's their way of gently saying they aren't turned on by fat men.
1 week

The contrast

RenaissanceGuy:

It’s the realisation how fat your partner has become, compared to a normal/fit person. How they have given up and let their lack of control take over their lives. I like watching my 550+ girlfriend hanging out with her normal weight girlfriends. The fact that they need to help her get about and accommodate her because she’s so massive is a validation of the extent to which she’s let her self go
1 week

The contrast

There’s more of a contrast between wifey and I than there used to be. I had a heart scare last year and had to cut back on some of my favorite indulgences. My belly is still a ball but my weight is down to about 180. Wifey is up to 340, though, and I find her irresistible ;-)
1 week
234   loading