Stuffing

Is stuffing when hungry better?

I love my fetish, I am slowly accepting it that it’s apart of me. I’m not forceful or demanding, but I try to involve my girlfriend as well, and she does every now and then. The trouble is we struggle sometimes with stuffing if we’re not super hungry.
Is it wise or an effective strategy to have barely anything to eat for breakfast and lunch, but then stuff yourself so much at night when your super hungry?
2 years

It is better to be hungry, but you can get hungry better by doing a little physical activity before the stuffing begins, or work up an appetite as they say. There is also point at which being too hungry works against you, in that you hit the wall much harder when you do decide to start stuffing. It may be better to have a small, clean meal (something super healthy with fiber and water the morning of an evening stuffing.
2 years

BouttoBurst:
I find I like to be hungry before stuffing, but I have to careful to pace myself, taking breaks to walk around or rub my gut. If stretch my belly slowly, I can put away much more than if I wolf my food down.

Gotta think tactfully. 👍
2 years

BouttoBurst:
I find I like to be hungry before stuffing, but I have to careful to pace myself, taking breaks to walk around or rub my gut. If stretch my belly slowly, I can put away much more than if I wolf my food down.

Jawbreaker1:
Gotta think tactfully. 👍

BouttoBurst:
That's right! Stuffing, I have learned, takes planning.

And if you plan well, your belly will get larger, and your expanded capacity will allow you to consume more and more., Rev you up for one really huge stuffing where you can max out and really feel how tight your tummy can get, how much you can stretch your skin, how distended you become.
2 years

I've always kind of likened it to going to a buffet - it's good to stuff when you're hungry, but pacing oneself you're going to be able to eat a lot more, and the stuffing is usually more satisfying when I do.
2 years

Gettingfatter:
I've always kind of likened it to going to a buffet - it's good to stuff when you're hungry, but pacing oneself you're going to be able to eat a lot more, and the stuffing is usually more satisfying when I do.

What I fear most about pacing myself is that my appetite will be filled or will evaporate before I can finish eating, and so I’m stuck with a half full belly and no appetite.
I can’t wait to go to a buffet though, I’ve never gone, but I’ll be testing my limits with my girlfirend. Is it wise to drink as little liquid while eating so avoid filling yourself up?
2 years

Gettingfatter:

MrCupeKe:
What I fear most about pacing myself is that my appetite will be filled or will evaporate before I can finish eating, and so I’m stuck with a half full belly and no appetite.
I can’t wait to go to a buffet though, I’ve never gone, but I’ll be testing my limits with my girlfirend. Is it wise to drink as little liquid while eating so avoid filling yourself up?

I think a little water while stuffing is great for condensing the food you’re eating and can help you fit a little more. Things like soda are great if you’re looking to get more bloated, but you won’t get as many total calories in with soda because of all the space that carbonation takes up.
2 years

Gettingfatter:

MrCupeKe:

Danny823:
I think a little water while stuffing is great for condensing the food you’re eating and can help you fit a little more. Things like soda are great if you’re looking to get more bloated, but you won’t get as many total calories in with soda because of all the space that carbonation takes up.

I’m really only looking to get bloated, not really interested in gaining weight. Thanks!
2 years

Aaaah yeah Im great at not eating for hours but then gorging thousands of calories down at one go.

Also yeah, my only intention is to get bloated too but I cant resist so I over do it.

For a girl my size ive surprised many on how much I can eat at one go.
At first it needed a bit practice.

Overall yeah you cant be extremely hungry bc it will result in eating on too quick pace =cant fit as much though for bloating starved body bloats much more. Down side is to actually get to that point can be painful, to really be that hungry.
Usually when I stuff or bloat I do it at evening and no food before.
2 years