Extreme obesity

Death of 'my 600-lbs life' star gina kresley at age 30

The Gina's Life YouTube channel was started approximately five months ago and contains dozens of videos of Gina Krasley talking proudly about her weight loss journey. A little over three months ago, though, things started to take a turn for the worse. In a short video titled "Hospital Bound," she tells viewers that she started having trouble eating and drinking and eventually ended up in the hospital with an infection. That infection turned out to be cellulitis, a bacterial infection that attacks skin and adipose cells, according to the Mayo Clinic.

Krasley stopped uploading videos to YouTube three weeks before her death. In one of her final updates, she announced that she had an appointment with a neurologist on July 29. That would be about a week ago as of this writing. Although her cause of death is still a mystery, she will be missed and loved by her family, friends, and fans whom she inspired along her journey.

John Smith:
]www.looper.com/481336/details-about-my-600-lb-life-star-gina-krasleys-tragic-death/

That's sad. Wish it would have ended differently.
2 years

Death of 'my 600-lbs life' star gina kresley at age 30

FatLover91:
It goes to show that weight ≠ health. She lost weight and still died.

John Smith:
Yet, according the article, she began to experience some severe health issues after achieving near-immobile obesity...

I think a huge part of it is genetics. Some people can be hugely fat and stay healthy and others can develop heart problems after gaining only 100lbs. It also has to do with what made you fat, and if it was from overeating, What you overate and all kinds of other factors. So yes obese does not always = unhealthy, but sometimes it can.
2 years