Fat experiences

Skinny to huge

So who here has gone from stick thin, to majorly obese. I know there are alot of good gains where people already have a stocky build, but seeing someone super thin go to absolutely huge, is an amazing thing to watch.
2 years

Skinny to huge

MunchyD:
Not made a dent in the process yet, but that's my plan 😄

Me too! I started off at an underweight 140ish lbs. I am very close to 200 now and plan to keep going. But not there yet.
2 years

Skinny to huge

I've gained 143 pounds, and in the process of doing so have increased my BMI from 20.3 to 39.7 (almost officially morbidly obese!). So I think I qualify.
2 years

Skinny to huge

Gone from 150lbs to 250lbs in past three years and still have more to go!
2 years

Skinny to huge

A slower, almost glacial, gain for me! 105lbs in 2005 to 230 earlier this year. Sadly I'm down again for a bit following my active job picking up again, but I soon hope to be having four meals a day and getting to 250lbs and beyond!
2 years

Skinny to huge

MunchyD:
Not made a dent in the process yet, but that's my plan 😄

primal23:
Me too! I started off at an underweight 140ish lbs. I am very close to 200 now and plan to keep going. But not there yet.

Me, three! It’s taken a long time, but I’m just above 200 now. Be patient; it’ll get there :-)
2 years

Skinny to huge

I don’t know if I was stick thin as I always had some tits and booty but there were times when I was in the military and had visible six pack abs… those days are long gone and never coming back.
2 years

Skinny to huge

I went from 130 to 250 when I stopped running and stayed eating normally 😂
2 years

Skinny to huge

CustardCream:
A slower, almost glacial, gain for me! 105lbs in 2005 to 230 earlier this year. Sadly I'm down again for a bit following my active job picking up again, but I soon hope to be having four meals a day and getting to 250lbs and beyond!

Sounds soo hot
1 year

Skinny to huge

went from 135 to almost 200, then lost a lot due to illness now gaining again
1 year
12   loading