General

Is liking manga comics aimed at my fetish wrong or bad?

I really enjoy comics like KipTeiTei’s on girls stuffing or being stuffed to enormous and unrealistic limits. It’s so incredibly hot or fun to read them, but is that bad that I like them for either fun or pleasure?
You can only go so far with a real body, and it becomes dangerous. With comics or pictures, the possibilities are limitless.
2 years

MrCupeKe:
I really enjoy comics like KipTeiTei’s on girls stuffing or being stuffed to enormous and unrealistic limits. It’s so incredibly hot or fun to read them, but is that bad that I like them for either fun or pleasure?
You can only go so far with a real body, and it becomes dangerous. With comics or pictures, the possibilities are limitless.

Why would it be? Enjoy what you like.
2 years

CuriousAmy13:
Why would it be? Enjoy what you like.

That’s pretty much how I see it. As long as you aren’t taking the body sizes seriously, there’s nothing wrong with enjoying them.
2 years

Same. That's the beauty of art: endless and everything is possibe. Though it may be a little bit sad, that exactly that is and can't be real. Just think of super heroes in real life. smiley
But because it isn't real it can't be bad or wrong in any way, because it exists in your mind, in your fantasy. SO just enjoy what you like. I at least defninitely enjoy ''No Lunch Break'' from KipTeiTei.
2 years

There is nothing wrong with it at all. It was comics and art in deviantart when I was a teenager that actually put a name to and helped me find FF. Like others have said as long as you understand real bodies don’t always act like what happens in the comics it’s absolutely fine. Keep enjoying it 😁
2 years

A agree with everyone else on this thread. I used to be on deviantart for several years and totally enjoyed the art work on this fetish, and there was a lot of it too!

I only left because I was concerned with interacting with people who were too young to be on that topic side of DA.
2 years