Story authors

Misogynistic stories

mp3:
I dont think you're being very open minded other's creative choices and thus threatening the safe space we have already come to enjoy. If reading hurts you that bad, simply dont.

HanselsWitch:
You saw zero irony in using the term "safe space" while telling women to suck it up, eh? All while contributing absolutely nothing new to the discussion.

Two women spent quite a bit of time writing thoughtful explanations on the difference between "creative choice" and stories written by dudes who clearly believe women are less than human. Either you truly don't get it or you're being deliberately obtuse.

mp3:
[quote]I think you're just being closed minded and reacting purely on emotion and hate. Everyone has their own story and experiences and you are in no position to belittle them just because you have some diluted understanding of how the world is supposed to work.

Again, you offer no substantial arguments, just baseless accusations.
2 years

Misogynistic stories

mp3:
I dont think you're being very open minded other's creative choices and thus threatening the safe space we have already come to enjoy. If reading hurts you that bad, simply dont.

HanselsWitch:
You saw zero irony in using the term "safe space" while telling women to suck it up, eh? All while contributing absolutely nothing new to the discussion.

Two women spent quite a bit of time writing thoughtful explanations on the difference between "creative choice" and stories written by dudes who clearly believe women are less than human. Either you truly don't get it or you're being deliberately obtuse.

mp3:
[quote]I think you're just being closed minded and reacting purely on emotion and hate. Everyone has their own story and experiences and you are in no position to belittle them just because you have some diluted understanding of how the world is supposed to work.

HanselsWitch:
Again, you offer no substantial arguments, just baseless accusations.

mp3:
[quote]lol says you. Sorry everyone can't abide by your way of life, it doesnt mean you have to be so aggressive and uppity.

OK, dude 😆
2 years

Misogynistic stories

Or perhaps this is a case of butthurt dudes who couldn't respond intelligently to what a few women said?
2 years

Misogynistic stories

Grumbar11:
Answer to your first question is no and yes. No it is not just you, though you phrasing of your initial question is such that you could obtain positive or negative connotation from it's answer regardless of the positive or negative response of 'yes' or 'no'.

The second paragraph is dependent on the individual. From conversations and decades of being in the community, I know that both pregnancy and dehumanization are things which are part of people's kink spheres. Hucows, human pigs, pets, etc. A lot of people get off on that kind of thing. I'm not a fan personally, but as we both know, a lot of people aren't a fan of fat fetishism either. Just because it isn't your thing, doesn't mean someone else won't enjoy it.

I suspect that the monetization of the story section here was part of the problem, allowing every niche fetish to have its place as long as it was read. I do not recall nearly as many stories in this vein being so poorly written or using such trope laden writing (aside from fat fetish tropes) prior to this change. This may just be my own biased observation though as I cannot prove it.

Also, you could have made a better argument. You really seem to have written this more with the intention of trying to start an argument than making a point. Unlike your two fellow women who made well thought out and thorough arguments, you spent most of your words making fun of, complaining about, or whining about the response you received.

I mean, the third paragraph of your initial post, fully half the words of the entire post, were a complaint about the use of 'mommy' in fiction. Seriously?! You could have referred to certain stories, pointed out lines of them and how they reinforced your point. You could have made your initial argument more convincing and relevant for what you wanted to say like both the other women did later on. Instead you used the premise to start an argument that some might say you aren't even contributing to in a useful way.

Just make the damn point you were trying to make, stop sinking to the level of your opposition, and stop making responses that make you look like you're just as infantile as the rest of them.

OK, so it's my understanding that you agree that there's a general uptick in misogyny in FF stories, but you take issue with "mommy." I'll clarify what I meant: It had nothing to do with pet names in the bedroom, so-to-speak. It was about addressing women who have children as "mommies." As in "Are you happy to finally be a mommy?" It's condescending. Nobody does this to men. One memorable call-out was a CNN (?) segment they titled "Mommy Wars," which not only perpetuated the trope that women can't get along, but was also demeaning AF. They roped Jenny Lawson into it, but before she even gave her response she told them "Unless you came out of my lady garden, don't call me 'mommy.'" Clear enough?

Also, I'd really like the men on this thread to address the (kind of unhinged) responses of other men here with the same criticism that they did with the women.
2 years

Misogynistic stories

So according to you, if I write a half-decent response I'm "feeding trolls" but if I write two word response I'm immature? Thanks for mansplaining that. 😄👍
2 years

Misogynistic stories

HanselsWitch:
So according to you, if I write a half-decent response I'm "feeding trolls" but if I write two word response I'm immature? Thanks for mansplaining that. 😄👍

Grumbar11:
And this is why you're getting the responses you are. Clearly can't see beyond your own nose. Well, I tried. I'll leave you with your troll brethren.

Right... how dare I dismiss the gaslighting, projection, and ad hominem attacks you tried to pass off as "advice." 😂 You've only proven my point re: misogyny.

Nobody twisted your arm, man. You came here on your own volition.
2 years

Misogynistic stories

HanselsWitch:
Is it just me, or is there an uptick in stories on here that completely dehumanize women?

Especially pregnancy fetish content. I mean... I understand that subject is feedist-adjacent, but when dehumanization is the entire point, any elements feedists might enjoy fall by the wayside.

Also, can we just stop using the word "mommy?" "She just couldn't wait to be a mommy!" Like, unless you came out of her lady garden, just stop calling even fictional women "mommy." Unless she's actually into infantalization, in which case, you're on the wrong fetish site.

i think you’re definitely onto something. & it’s not just FF, there’s a ton of misogynistic dudes on Feabie, mainly the straight FA types. they’ll join without even creating a profile picture, & they won’t date fat women publicly but they’ll obsess over them in secret. even when i was skinny as fuck i always dated fat women openly, so personally i just don’t get it. don’t be so cucked that you need to pretend you don’t like what you like. you never see female FAs dating fat men “in secret”, which i’m grateful for. but weirdly enough Feabie acts like it’s better than other sites. in general tho i think there’s a way to have a fetish for fat people that doesn’t fetishize fat people i.e. treat them like they aren’t people. & that seems to be hard for a lot of straight male FAs. the pregnancy shit is yikesy, but straight men usually have a weird view of pregnancy in general. thanks for highlighting this problem.
1 year
12   loading