General

Gaming

Okchief:
Been super into Monster Hunter Stories 2 on my switch recently

Been meaning to pick that one up! With what little time off I have, been dying to sit down and try code vein and langrisser 1&2. Just got to the post game on dragon quest monsters joker 1, and trying out attack of the saiyen on my ds emulator now that I have a nice controller for my phone.
2 years

Gaming

Lately I’ve been playing far cry primal, minecraft and spiritfarer.

I tend to like play RPGs, puzzle and story based games so if you anyone has any recommendations!
2 years

Gaming

I’ve been playing Pokémon Unite lately. It’s the first MOBA I’ve ever been interested in.
2 years

Gaming

Raven:
I’ve been playing Pokémon Unite lately. It’s the first MOBA I’ve ever been interested in.

It's been a great intro MOBA and is actually relaxing to play for me XD

Who do you main?
2 years

Gaming

Raven:

ValtheFA:
It's been a great intro MOBA and is actually relaxing to play for me XD

Who do you main?

Talonflame, I was picking Fly at first but man Brave Bird is great! I don’t play rank often so I’m only at Great Rank 1. Who’s your main?
2 years

Gaming

Raven:Talonflame, I was picking Fly at first but man Brave Bird is great! I don’t play rank often so I’m only at Great Rank 1. Who’s your main?

Eldagoss and Slowbro so far, but I need to play more to get use to other roles. Eldagoss is so easy to hold lanes with and heals like crazy. Slowbro can lockdown targets so well, so its nice when I have a buddy to lane with that knows to capitalize on the CC.
2 years

Gaming

Ps4 too many games to say but i am a big gamer always looking for people to play games with
2 years

Gaming

I play xbox now but I just got an occulus which is pretty cool. But I'll play anything once. Mostly rpgs and fps.
2 years

Gaming

Just started replaying FFX on the switch. Loving that I can just set it down and not be chained to my console until I find a save point like back in the day! Waiting on Diablo 2 resurrected .
2 years

Gaming

I usually play Madden and Fifa on the ps4.

But recently iv been playing Nicktoons Racing Grand Prix
2 years
12   loading