Fat experiences

Fat belly rolls when you're sitting down

How much fat belly rolls you have when you're sitting down?
2 years

I've always had 3, even when I was skinny.. one huge lower and two small ones on top
2 years

I used to have rolls, or creases rather, but now that it has filled out, it’s just a large belly that sits on my thighs.
2 years

ive just gotten into this feedersim thing and tbh i dont know what the term "rolls" mean. i mean yeah i know what rolls are and when there are rolls on places like arms and necks i can easily tell but not with bellies. mostly those which are big and round like i see no rolls on it just a huge beachball gut but people are like omg look how cute my rolls are. but with double bellies I can easily tell. can someone explain please?
2 years

Mine is just a big beach ball of visceral fat, so no rolls per se. my wife’s on the other hand covers half her thighs when she’s sitting down and has a nice double effect :-)
2 years

I don't really have any rolls, I do have love handles that sort of roll over down my sides a bit when sitting, otherwise I just have a belly that rests on my pelvis and thighs while sitting upright
2 years

Two, one little one at the top then the rest is my belly. It's like a giant sagging dough pile that spills onto my thighs, can't really call it a roll at this point.
2 years

FattyFatFat:
Two, one little one at the top then the rest is my belly. It's like a giant sagging dough pile that spills onto my thighs, can't really call it a roll at this point.

Call it a giant roll. It's a thing. No one will complain.
2 years

My belly doesn't form any rolls when I sit down. It just remains a nice smooth round ball🙂
2 years

Only one soft belly. But when I'll get bigger, It will have 2 ☺️
2 years
12   loading