Gaining

Secret gaining

I know for quite a while it was just eating alone in-between home and work. I’d stop for some fast food (sneaking in extra whole meals), going to stores on the way home from work and chugging some heavy cream, stuff like that. I’d go out of my way during daily activities where I was alone to eat extra that nobody knew about. Quite the thrill really. The closest I ever was when a cashier asked me what I needed all the heavy cream for…… it was pretty embarrassing and motivating for me all at the same time. Of course I lied and said it was going in a lot of pasta lol
2 years

Secret gaining

Etiola:
I don't do secret gaining but I secret eat most of the time. I'm so ashamed of eating in public or eat some foods in front of my bf.

He's not saying it outright, but I think he's starting to regret he's dating a fatty (I was thin when we met).

I wait until he's fast asleep and I quietly sneak into the kitchen to eat. Thank god he's a deep sleeper!

I am in the same situation with my wife 😅
2 years

Secret gaining

I think it's not very hard to secretly eat, but is it possible to hide the fact that you are getting fatter? If so, how and for how long? What do you think?
2 years

Secret gaining

Well with hiding, depends on your style of clothing.
We all know that leggings an oversize shirts are perfect.
And of course the amount you gain.

No one will hide a 50 pound gain.

Plus depends on we’re your at putting 20 pounds on someone 6‘1 weighing 250 pounds will be less noticeable compared to a petit person going from 120 to 140
2 years

Secret gaining

Yes. The entire thing where I am purposely making my self fatter and fatter is 100% a secret to any one I know personally. I still eat alot in public. But I also eat ALOT when people are not looking. But at this point i can't believe no one has caught on yet.
2 years

Secret gaining

Gainingrealfat16:
my girlfriend doesn't know either!.. she notices that I am getting fatter. ‘What not that I eat on purpose and make myself fatter!.. sometimes I find it hard not to have anyone around me who knows!!

and my girlfriend fell for a slender muscular man.. that's not me anymore... i'm getting fat... she sees that but I eat and drink it all during work she doesn't know

I'm in the exact same situation with my girlfriend.
I was skinny when I meet her, now I'm morbidly obese weighing in at 130 kgs and only 170 cm tall, I eat like a total pig when she is not home, or on my way home from work I swing by mac d drive thru to down 7-8 cheesburgers before dinner with her 😅
I also find it hard that know one arround me know about it, would be nice to talk with some like minded people irl.
My gf also prefers skinny/muscular men, and my rapid and massive weight gain of over 50 kgs have taken its toll on our sex life 😅
2 years

Secret gaining

i have to hide my eating to gain from my housemate. its been hard during lockdowns because we both have had to work from home so getting and eating extra without them seeing has been a challenge. sneaking heavy cream into the house is nearly impossible without her seeing and questioning it.
2 years

Secret gaining

doublefrosted:
i have to hide my eating to gain from my housemate. its been hard during lockdowns because we both have had to work from home so getting and eating extra without them seeing has been a challenge. sneaking heavy cream into the house is nearly impossible without her seeing and questioning it.

becomingoverweight:
I have a suggestion, make broccoli cheddar soup with 4 parts heavy cream to 3 parts shredded cheddar cheese(volume wise and preshredded works fine too) and add in some frozen pre-shredded broccoli. This will be an extremely fatty obesogenic soup which looks like normal soup to the unsuspecting eye.

this is a great suggestion and i am definitely going to give it a go. thank you smiley
2 years

Secret gaining

WOW No and I am in the same boat as you. So it definitely want to watch your post to see if anybody has any ideas for people like us living with their family
2 years

Secret gaining

When I still lived with my parents I used to drink heavy cream when I was out and about. I'd buy it, put it in my backpack and drink it at a library bathroom, or at the gym bathroom. There are trash cans there to hide the evidence as well. smiley
2 years
12   loading