General

I have a dilemma

Part of me really wants to gain weight. I've been thinking about it more and more recently, and the thought of stuffing myself and getting bigger is quite exciting. However, part of me also realizes all of the downsides gaining brings. It would be harder to do some of the things I love to do, and I'm also afraid that if I start gaining weight, I either won't be willing or won't be able to lose it. When I think about it logically, it seems like a simple choice to not gain, but, at the same time, I just can't stop thinking about it. Any suggestions? Also, this is my first time actually communicating with this community, instead of just observing it, so I'm kind of new.
2 years

I have a dilemma

General65Sorin:
Part of me really wants to gain weight. I've been thinking about it more and more recently, and the thought of stuffing myself and getting bigger is quite exciting. However, part of me also realizes all of the downsides gaining brings. It would be harder to do some of the things I love to do, and I'm also afraid that if I start gaining weight, I either won't be willing or won't be able to lose it. When I think about it logically, it seems like a simple choice to not gain, but, at the same time, I just can't stop thinking about it. Any suggestions? Also, this is my first time actually communicating with this community, instead of just observing it, so I'm kind of new.

It might be such a thing that’s now not the time for you but maybe it will comeback around for you in the future, that’s what happened to me.
2 years

I have a dilemma

Depends how much you want to gain.

If your aim is just to be "chubby", then it's relatively easy to lose the weight in the future if you need or want to.

But if you want to become morbidly obese the resulting changes to your body mean there's really no going back. Unfortunately there's not a lot of women* out there for obese men, so unless you want to be alone for the rest for your life I'd avoid gaining until you have a long term romantic partner who is okay with it.

(*your profile says you're male, and I'm assuming you're straight)
2 years

I have a dilemma

I would agree,
Given the information in your profile you are a very slim guy. BMI little below 20 so you are just around the corner to be underweight !

So if you gain, the main problems you are going to run into is you clothes getting to thight, but other than that you can double you weight befor you run into the real inconvinaces that come with being fat !

So in case you are not a marathon runner oder Triathlet or Athlet competing at a semi pro level you wound have any major problems.

Alsow would recommend starting a gym membership, while you gain an Wouldn’t recommend gaining far above a bmi of 30 if you are not sure because that is kind of the threshold we’re health problems can acure also you can still lose the weight with you having lose skin an so on.

So if I were you, I’d be on mz way to stuff my self silly
2 years

I have a dilemma

General65Sorin:
It's a tough spot to be in for sure. Unfortunately it's a decision nobody can help you with. It's a deeply personal choice and only you can know what you truly want. Good luck on whatever road you choose.
2 years

I have a dilemma

MrClown:
Depends how much you want to gain.

If your aim is just to be "chubby", then it's relatively easy to lose the weight in the future if you need or want to.

But if you want to become morbidly obese the resulting changes to your body mean there's really no going back. Unfortunately there's not a lot of women* out there for obese men, so unless you want to be alone for the rest for your life I'd avoid gaining until you have a long term romantic partner who is okay with it.

(*your profile says you're male, and I'm assuming you're straight)
I'm a little conflicted with part of your response. Lots of fat guys have girlfriends and get married. To that extent I don't think gaining some weight will lead to a lifetime of being alone. The bigger trick is finding a woman who will except you being an active gainer. There's very few female feeders out there. It would be akin to winning the lottery to meet one. While plenty of women can be in love with a fat guy it's a different story if you proceed to pack on another 100 or 200 pounds. It's not the deal they made.
2 years

I have a dilemma

It’s a hard choice to make for sure, and a deeply personal one. If you’re worried about health and fitness, remembering to exercise regularly and include fruits/veggies in your diet will help with that. I feel like the most moderate approach would be to just let yourself eat as much as you want without going long periods of being hungry or otherwise restricting foods and see if your body gains weight. Weight gain can happen from eating a lot all the time, but the most amount of weight gain comes the most from binge/starve cycles and/or dieting so I would recommend staying away from that unless you’re fully committed to gaining a lot of weight.
2 years

I have a dilemma

fatluvinguy:
I'm a little conflicted with part of your response. Lots of fat guys have girlfriends and get married. To that extent I don't think gaining some weight will lead to a lifetime of being alone. The bigger trick is finding a woman who will except you being an active gainer.

That's basically what I was saying.

If you're only gaining "some weight" to the point of being a "fat guy" you'll be okay. But trying to find a partner when you're already 400lb+ and morbidly obese is almost impossible, so it's wise to find someone who will accept you before you reach that point in your fat journey.
2 years

I have a dilemma

I feel kinda similar. I d' love to have a nice, soft, hanging belly, but I am afraid of social reaction and decreasing romantic interest (I am in a happy open relationship, but my partner rather prefer skinny people). I would love to get fat for a few days to try it/fulfill the desire. Also I am a trans boy, so I am afraid of my body getting more femine as I gain, despite taking testosterone.
2 years

I have a dilemma

Albee:
I feel kinda similar. I d' love to have a nice, soft, hanging belly, but I am afraid of social reaction and decreasing romantic interest (I am in a happy open relationship, but my partner rather prefer skinny people). I would love to get fat for a few days to try it/fulfill the desire. Also I am a trans boy, so I am afraid of my body getting more femine as I gain, despite taking testosterone.

I've got good news for you about the last half, from my experience as a trans guy! I'm about 2 years on testosterone and have gained quite a bit of fat, separately. Testosterone makes the fat move away from the hips and thighs, and puts it right on the belly area. As a result, the fatter I get, the more masculine I look, especially with my jiggly beer belly.
2 years
12   loading