Lifestyle tips

Wanting to gain but everyone around me keeps trying to get me to exercise

I know the feeling. A lot of people I know are also skinny and sport. I'm getting the fatest person around. It's keeping me from gaining more.
Not because I'm ashamed, but because I don't want to be the only fat guy in town 😉
2 years

A few people I know have lost weight. One lost about 35 pounds. Another lost about 60 and started running.

No one has mentioned a word to me, other than "Do you want the rest of this _____ to take home with you?" "You'll eat that won't you?"
2 years

Fat boy2020:
So it's my dream to be immobile and I'm working my way to that the only thing is is that everyone around me like my family and friends and well not outright telling me to exercise but going aboit getting that point a cross without upsetting me kinda of a way, and I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged and I'm not sure what to do

If you want to be immobile then jump off a bridge and break your legs. If you want to become too fat to stand then keep eating and keep standing until you can't stand. If you set a goal it's vital that it's logically clear because you are programming your brain. Program your brain to make you immobile and getting fatter is the least efficient route. Program your brain to get fatter forever and you will pass through immobility as you eat yourself to death.
2 years

Weetabix:
If you want to be immobile then jump off a bridge and break your legs. If you want to become too fat to stand then keep eating and keep standing until you can't stand. If you set a goal it's vital that it's logically clear because you are programming your brain. Program your brain to make you immobile and getting fatter is the least efficient route. Program your brain to get fatter forever and you will pass through immobility as you eat yourself to death.[/quote]

that's honestly pretty messed up
2 years

Weetabix:
If you want to be immobile then jump off a bridge and break your legs. If you want to become too fat to stand then keep eating and keep standing until you can't stand. If you set a goal it's vital that it's logically clear because you are programming your brain. Program your brain to make you immobile and getting fatter is the least efficient route. Program your brain to get fatter forever and you will pass through immobility as you eat yourself to death.

Coffee__Creamsicle:
that's honestly pretty messed up[/quote]

It's the way that part of the brain works. It takes suggestions literally. You must be specific about the goal. Immobile does not mean fat.
2 years

Weetabix:

Coffee__Creamsicle:
that's honestly pretty messed up

Weetabix:
It's the way that part of the brain works. It takes suggestions literally. You must be specific about the goal. Immobile does not mean fat.[/quote]..I don't want to start a debate about immobility but i have become aware that my partner is becoming immobile. This is not only due to size or weight. But purely down to age and weight. Xxxx
1 year

Story of my life, and unfortunately my current. I wish we could all live in a fat gated community, but not the world we live in my fattys. Truly succeeding our fat fantasy is to, take in the comments as progress or get away.
1 year

Fat boy2020:
So it's my dream to be immobile and I'm working my way to that the only thing is is that everyone around me like my family and friends and well not outright telling me to exercise but going aboit getting that point a cross without upsetting me kinda of a way, and I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged and I'm not sure what to do

If you're at the stage where others opinions, thoughts or status has that much power over you, that dream will need to be put on hold.

Having your own, living apart, buying your own food, clothing, choosing your own primary care physicians etc.
If you're in a family/group of friends that's tight-knit, very active while you're can't deal with possible isolation...that will be hard.

Budget and build your muscles/mobility, plan and research/network now as it won't be cute later on..to depend on the same family/friends who told you to exercise before, as they yell or be verbally abusive to you about not getting WLS later while they take care of your needs.
1 year