General

How to convince family that your losing weight when your actually getting fatter

Now this isn't an easy one but it's not impossible

When I visit family I wear dark colored T shirts (Black ones are best) as they make you look thinner and in conversation I talk about my security job and how active I am.

Back in 2009 My mum always said that as long as I'm fit and fat she won't have a go at me for being fat as long as I'm active like Kung foo panda is lol
2 years

How to convince family that your losing weight when your actually getting fatter

People often can't identify whether the weight has piled on or fallen off. If you gain weight they will notice the difference and think you have lost weight. If in their mind you are the fattest man on Earth then when they see you they will think you must have got slimmer. They will probably stay off the subject too.
2 years

If they note about you getting bigger, you can always note that you are protein bulking to help turn it into muscle. Mention a gym routine you are going for. Might not be a bad idea if you are trying to focus gaining in specific areas, just try not to hit target heart rate while working the body will help expedite gaining.
2 years

I think the OP is too sensitive and needs to man up. I can say that about the OP because they can't read what I wrote.
2 years