Gaining

Motivation to gain increases when aroused

How the heck do you fix it because I've spent like 4 years wanting to gain but also not wanting it at the same time, the moment you "release" it's like rebooting your brain
2 years

Great post. I'm the same. The desire to gain goes away for a day or two after sex, then builds back up again. Weight gain fantasies and sexual release are completed tied together. It seems like this is pretty normal going by the reactions
2 years

It's the connection. When you feel a bloat, or weighed down it is a trigger but when it's gone you're at square one unless the need comes or you see someone who brings that side out.

When you have a connection to food, its different as you do need to eat regardless. In some scenarios, food brings comfort, warm memories, joys of a past life, past love or experience.

It's a slippery slope as over time, like a documentary explained food is love, food is happiness, food is > than sex. Literally spend hours eating and feel inner peace, arousal, bliss.

Hard to fill the void if you feel the need to cut down for health or other reasons, hence slippery slope.
2 years

For some of us, gaining is a need that doesn't go away with finishing, but the two are definitely tied. If you think you can be happy just leaving it to a wank, probably best to just do that more often rather than push yourself to grow.
2 years

For some of us, gaining is a need that doesn't go away with finishing, but the two are definitely tied. If you think you can be happy just leaving it to a wank, probably best to just do that more often rather than push yourself to grow.
2 years

I have always loved women gaining weight and especially my GF’s and now my wife for many years. There have been several times where there was a lack of weight gain with my wife when she lost weight and was on a yoyo diet ….and I tried to get her to pack the lbs. on again after several years of staying slimmer. I loaded the pantry and freezer with her favorites and she was quite happy I did and after a few months was gaining a good amount of weight, but I didn’t realize I had been eating a lot more along with her and packed on a lot more than her. I accidentally put on a big gut and because of the lack of weight gain in our marriage on her I decided to intentionally gain and see how huge I could get me gut. It was totally arousing and I wanted to have her scold me, reprimand me or tease me for developing such a huge gut sticking out in front of me.

It actually became more arousing for me to see how fat I was getting my gut than even seeing my wife fatten up at this time. I guess it was because I had secret and willing control where as with my wife we don’t really engage in an open feeding and weight gain arrangement,….I just am happy to see her gaining and don’t really bring it up in hopes she doesn’t recognize herself and she continues to keep packing the lbs.
Since this time I have gone through similar stints where I am almost more aroused by stories of wives secretly fattening their husbands and it almost becomes the ultimate arousal other than mutual gaining which to me is the ultimate.

I very much agree with the after release, feeling less intense with the weight gain feelings but during the times when weight gain is at an all time high it doesn’t last long and I keep aroused and interested fairly quickly after. Other times however the desire isn’t as strong…..but I agree that the sexual release is very much intertwined with the weight gain fetish and is a very strong sexual hold. I have always associated sex with fat and weight gain but as times goes on it is even more linked and needed for total satisfaction sexually.

It almost seems as time goes on with this fetish that the sexual act in itself is not the focus at all …..it is more the fat and weight gain and all that goes with it that is the sexual act rather than the act itself….can anyone else relate to this?
2 years

NYCBellyBlimp:
It's the connection. When you feel a bloat, or weighed down it is a trigger but when it's gone you're at square one unless the need comes or you see someone who brings that side out.

When you have a connection to food, its different as you do need to eat regardless. In some scenarios, food brings comfort, warm memories, joys of a past life, past love or experience.

It's a slippery slope as over time, like a documentary explained food is love, food is happiness, food is > than sex. Literally spend hours eating and feel inner peace, arousal, bliss.

Hard to fill the void if you feel the need to cut down for health or other reasons, hence slippery slope.

It is a slippery slope and it's easy to waddle down that slope especially when you get to that mindless aspect of this because the euphoria is too great. And in my situation, I know women who are into the sensual aspect of this life so they help me with the acceptance of it all and can be major influences because they totally gave into this love of food and they let the chips fall where they may. My connection now with food is as such that it is what I mostly think about when I am not preoccupied and I have to constantly keep myself from giving totally into the euphoria full time.
2 years