Stuffing

Weight gain

How many Burgers can you eat in one sitting
2 years

Weight gain

me can eat 2,but i am sure you can eat at least 10
2 years

Weight gain

Regular cheeseburgers about seven. Double Whoppers? Three.
2 years

Weight gain

I've been thinking about filming myself eating twelve burgers from White Castle in one sitting. I've never done a stuffing video before.
2 years

Weight gain

TheCheezWhizard:
I've been thinking about filming myself eating twelve burgers from White Castle in one sitting. I've never done a stuffing video before.

Oh man you should definitely consider that. It might motivate me to finish a few more burgers
2 years

Weight gain

Yes, please do. I love the thought of you adding even more fat to that wonderful belly you have.
2 years

Weight gain

Phenomenal_ssbbw:
How many Burgers can you eat in one sitting

Depends on the burger. If it's the Whataburger #3 (jumbo triple), I still struggle to finish one but it's huge; there's likely an entire pound of beef on it.

But from Jack In The Box? Two is mostly doable. I don't get burgers from McD's (I can't abide by the cheese they use) but I'd guess the doubles from JITB are about the same size as the double quarter pounder from McD's.

Wish I could eat more. But one of these days I'll get there!
2 years

Weight gain

Should do contests who can eat the most
Lol
2 years

Weight gain

I regularly eat 2, fries plus dessert ( not stuffing)

Mc Donalds: the most I had was 2 Big Mac 4 cheeseburger 2 chicken plus other stuff

So I think I could eat 6 big one, 15 Mc Donald’s
2 years

Weight gain

Macdonalds and burger King.
I can finish 8 cheesburgers in one sitting, I always pack in the nearest parking lot when I got my burgers from the drive thru, and eat them super fast, its hard to eat 8 cheeseburgers if the get cold.
I'm super stuffed afterwards and it feels amazing 🤤🐖
But it does give me a very bad heartburn thou 😅
1 year