Fat experiences

Severely obese

Why do I love that term? My BMI is now just over 37 and when I look it up, I find myself loving that I've crossed another barrier to be seen as very fat.

Does anyone else love it when they pass certain BMI goals?
2 years

Severely obese

Definitely. I'm literally two pounds away from being officially morbidly obese (BMI 40), and it feels like a huge milestone.
2 years

Severely obese

I love it! I’m already considered morbidly obese, last time I checked my BMI it was 43, my next goal is to become severely obese which according to Wikipedia you have to have a BMI of 45 or more so I’m very close!
2 years

Severely obese

I'm running out of labels. I am 410 but also pretty tall so I am literally at the cusp of 50 BMI. What do you call how fat I am? I was fat way more than 100 pounds ago. I was obese a long time ago. Severely obese? That's probably in the rear view mirror as well. And what is after 50? What do you call 60? Or even 100?
2 years

Severely obese

Iamgettingfat:
I'm running out of labels. I am 410 but also pretty tall so I am literally at the cusp of 50 BMI. What do you call how fat I am? I was fat way more than 100 pounds ago. I was obese a long time ago. Severely obese? That's probably in the rear view mirror as well. And what is after 50? What do you call 60? Or even 100?

I've heard 50 is now termed "super morbidly obese", but I'm not a professional. Just going off what I heard!
2 years

Severely obese

SushiQueen:
Woot I have a BMI of 51 so I guess I'm super morbidly obese now. I should get a cape or something. πŸ˜†πŸ€·

Or a crown!
2 years

Severely obese

SushiQueen:
Woot I have a BMI of 51 so I guess I'm super morbidly obese now. I should get a cape or something. πŸ˜†πŸ€·

Or a crown!
2 years

Severely obese

Dolkite:
Why do I love that term? My BMI is now just over 37 and when I look it up, I find myself loving that I've crossed another barrier to be seen as very fat.

Does anyone else love it when they pass certain BMI goals?

Oh yeah, totally. It’s just another way to tell how big I’m getting
2 years

Severely obese

I never really understood the BMI number. But if a number about 40 is considered morbidly obese I have been ( and still am) very close to one of my goals. To be MORBIDLY OBESE. That gives me hope and motivation πŸ·πŸ™‚
2 years

Severely obese

Adding the super just makes me feel more dedicated. Morbidly obese sounds almost depressing but super morbidly obese sounds like you're putting effort into it and crushing the competition.
2 years
12   loading