Gaining

Double belly flattening out??

So I have a double belly where my belly button caves in and it gets swallowed by fat. But lately I’ve noticed that my belly button is more visible and my stomach is more “flat” I guess instead of caving in (I hope I’m making sense lol) but like does that mean I’m losing weight or I’m gaining weight?? Someone please help lol
2 years

I don't know if you're gaining or losing, but I do know that you look sexy as hell either way. I love your stretch marks.
2 years

I think you have gained weight and your belly is filling out. The more you gain the rounder your belly will become.
2 years

becca02:
So I have a double belly where my belly button caves in and it gets swallowed by fat. But lately I’ve noticed that my belly button is more visible and my stomach is more “flat” I guess instead of caving in (I hope I’m making sense lol) but like does that mean I’m losing weight or I’m gaining weight?? Someone please help lol

WRT weight: check the scales.

Re cause: without getting in an MRI consider changes in your diet. I have a friend who in her 20s was low 200s, pear shaped, double belly. She started drinking and really hitting the sugary treats. Visceral fat started increasing and she experienced a shape change without a significant gain.

A rounding belly can be caused by any number of things including but not limited to fat gain. Anything from pregnancy to visceral fat gain to inflamed organs to gastrointestinal bloating to tumours.

As its generally a “shape” that can be related to issues that would often require medical intervention, probably worth seeing your physician/GP especially if you cant think of an obvious cause such as a significant change in diet.
2 years

Double bellies occasionally turn into mono bellies, but it’s pretty rare. Could only find three on Stufferdb, and even those weren’t true double-bellies--more like a belly with a crease:

stufferdb.com/picture.php

I can’t find any cases of someone going mono-to-double, unless you count people who start out with a completely flat mono-belly:

2 years

becca02:

LondonFA:
WRT weight: check the scales.

Re cause: without getting in an MRI consider changes in your diet. I have a friend who in her 20s was low 200s, pear shaped, double belly. She started drinking and really hitting the sugary treats. Visceral fat started increasing and she experienced a shape change without a significant gain.

A rounding belly can be caused by any number of things including but not limited to fat gain. Anything from pregnancy to visceral fat gain to inflamed organs to gastrointestinal bloating to tumours.

As its generally a “shape” that can be related to issues that would often require medical intervention, probably worth seeing your physician/GP especially if you cant think of an obvious cause such as a significant change in diet.

John Smith:
Oh my. That was very informative, London.

Do you mind if I copy-paste your conversation to launch a new topic about body shape changes? I think we hold on something of very interesting, here-- albeit not necessarily exclusive to the hereby topic.

Sure, go For it
2 years