Fat experiences

Earliest sign of a belly

Just had a weekend alone at home. I found an old M shirt in my closet that I haven't worn since before the pandemic (30 lbs ago). Ate pretty much just fast food and sat around in it with my belly hangin out. It's pretty much the strongest "i've outgrown old clothes" feeling ive ever had and its fun!

I went for some night dog walks. I could pull my arms up, the shirt would slide up the underside of my belly and if i walked sticking it out it just stayed tight above my belly button. It hung off the front a little too and is the first time my belly has an underside!

What was everyone elses earliest sign of getting a belly?
2 years

Earliest sign of a belly

murpmitr:
Just had a weekend alone at home. I found an old M shirt in my closet that I haven't worn since before the pandemic (30 lbs ago). Ate pretty much just fast food and sat around in it with my belly hangin out. It's pretty much the strongest "i've outgrown old clothes" feeling ive ever had and its fun!

I went for some night dog walks. I could pull my arms up, the shirt would slide up the underside of my belly and if i walked sticking it out it just stayed tight above my belly button. It hung off the front a little too and is the first time my belly has an underside!

What was everyone elses earliest sign of getting a belly?

My belly got big in my 30s. Went from about 150 to 180 and stayed there a while until just the past year. I’ve hit 200 recently and am now in a 40-42 for my pants and boxers. My waist was only about a 32 when I hit my 30s, so that’s 10 inches in 15 years :-)
2 years